Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt (65535 Views)

Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by HeWrites(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Tiwa Savage put her hot legs on display in a leather mini skirt as she gushed about enjoying her stay in Atlanta.

She wrote;
Atlanta was refreshing ... thinking of getting a vacation home here �
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Sja8CAGT-oY/WaObeXyZg6I/AAAAAAAD0Yg/sydFVygsEBkOA1JG8Giir5xFqp7rR-l4gCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-brIMeb9NFao/WaObWp3uJ-I/AAAAAAAD0YY/mParkNXXatImYVjrXbmJu2szbyhlv6wIACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Culled From;
http://retronaija..com/2017/08/tiwa-savage-sexy-in-mini-skirt-and.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Benekruku(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2017

When you re kissing, licking and making love to the right woman, your life will start having a positive meaning.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by phlamesG: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2017
This woman has just Been dressing so provocatively this days

What's wrong?? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by ChineseBuggati3(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Abeg this old woman should go and sit down,she is married and she ought to be responsible for once

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by siie: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Abeg this old woman should go and sit down,she is married and she ought to be responsible for once
I wonder o!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by SeunFirstSon: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
There's actually nothing that wrong with this dressing, She's an entertainer, you don't expect her to wear deeper life gown and all that bull shits, Beyonce and other top celebrities are also married yet still dressing in decently and half naked but you won't bash them because they are whites,Take a seat already please Cus you sound really lame

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by nikkypearl(f): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:

When you re kissing, licking and making love to the right woman, your life will start having a positive meaning.

undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Brown14: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2017
oh Lawd!...I can do anything for those legs

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2017
phlamesG:
This woman has just dressing so provocatively this days
What's wrong?? undecided

is there anything wrong with dressing the way YOU desire?! i can find ONE reason why she dresses like this... it keeps her name in the papers, and that is MARKETING for you. see, there is even a few NL post about it, thats FREE publicity

ChineseBuggati3:

if her husband is cool with her dress sense, and he aint complaining, why should irrelevant people in Nigeria think they give a damn what they think?
here is a clue: doing what you desire, whenever you desire, is the true wealth of this world.

22 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided Op is that all
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Ogashub(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thrash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
I will lap her in a keke anyday!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Franco93: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na that unbuttoned shirt wey dey for the topic attracted me, but I was disappointed when I opened the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAIj6FViFg

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well u need to see Creative @ it peak

A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government

https://www.nairaland.com/4017198/nairalander-built-masterpiece-e-gov-website
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Narldon: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017

Did the Buttons fall off?

Button is cheap, Just 50 naira

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Oppypoppy: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Love her legs.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Bantino(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Demioso: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes Atlanta is cool. Enjoy yourself o jare.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by soldierdollar(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Our fanta , okpa coke

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by gurunlocker: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
This woman is more of a painter than a singer.... See as she look for the second picture and I'm sure na effect make her fine small...

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by sammuell(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
BAD GIRL
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Jaytecq(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by zulex880: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Joseunlimited(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
cheesy help me beg the guy above me

We don hear!

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by biggerboyc(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tiwa get luck oh,assuming say she remain for that Yankee na skit for Instagram she for dey do now
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
If she like she should go naked...the fact still remains that no man would want to marry Tee-Bliz left over

They would only kiss and run

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by iluvdonjazzy: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
person mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by dust144(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
She is looking good though

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt by binaws(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
[b][/b]olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.