Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event (402 Views)

RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event by Topsi4ual(f): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
The actor and his wife graced an event over the weekend. The event which was organized by a friend of the couple had their appearance in an all white apparel. Wife of the actor and politician looked so chubby and beautiful........ Read more here

http://www.mytoridonland.com/entertainment/rmd-shares-a-rare-selfie-with-his-wife-jumobi-at-an-event/

Re: RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event by kelvine(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Jumobi is now getting old. We all are.
Re: RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event by thorpido(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2017
kelvine:
Jumobi is now getting old. We all are.
I like how you ended it @ bolded.
She's older no doubt.She should be like 46/47yrs now.
Re: RMD Shares A Rare Selfie With His Wife Jumobi At An Event by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Old or not, the woman is pretty.

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Disrespect All My Haters In A New Song – Davido Announces / Checkout These Lovely Aso Ebi Styles And Designs For Ladies!!!! / The Voice Nigeria Season 2 | Who Has Your Vote This Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.