Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Girls That're Dark Skinned Looks Dirty! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls That're Dark Skinned Looks Dirty! (1237 Views)

A Light-skinned Slay Queen Wearing Nylon / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat Ones – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls That're Dark Skinned Looks Dirty! by Wazobia360(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2017
A Nigerian Facebook user, AyoMhiz Bells, has taken to Facebook to take a swipe at dark skinned girls. According to her, dark skinned girls are naturally dirty, as she further disclosed that dark plus size ladies are even the dirtiest.

Lol, this girl is wicked!
What's your thought about what she said?

You can read up all that she said through this source... https://wazobia360.com/2017/08/28/dark-complexion-girls-dirty-nigerian-facebook-user/
Re: Girls That're Dark Skinned Looks Dirty! by Juvicee(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
fu*k off bitch.......?
Re: Girls That're Dark Skinned Looks Dirty! by Juniorbuba(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
So for her mind she fine?

(1) (Reply)

What Does Airbnb & A Woman From Samaria Have In Common? / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x / Meet A Kenyan Who Is the Director Of Engineering At Tesla Company(elon musk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.