Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday (18058 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by kidap: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Talented Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who is married to Prince Odi Okojie with three kids is not only an amazing actress but also, a wonderful mother and wife.

Prince Odi miss no opportunity to express his love for his wife and today which happens to be the actress’s 33rd birthday, he celebrated her on Instagram with a very moving tribute .

He wrote:

My Dear Mercy,

I am most greatful to God for his Grace and Mercies upon your Life, and to Celebrate with you on this Special Day.

A Precious Jewel you are, most Adorable and Amiable. A Celebrity well Celebrated and a Star that shines Brighter.

A Strong, Bold, Intelligent, Hardworking and Courageous Woman, a Faithful and Virtuous Woman indeed.

A Woman full of Life and Laughter, an Icon more of Exceptional Character and a Beacon of Hope.

A Role Model and a Mentor to many, you are without Blame or Blemish. A woman of inestimable Value with no Questionable Character.

YES! That’s who you are.

I thank you specially today, for the Love and Care you’ve shown me and our Beautiful Children! My Love… Of a truth, You Mean a lot to us.

I thank God for the fulfilling life of Grace we share and I’m indeed greatful to God for making our part cross!

I pray for you today! May God grant you Good Health, Peace of Mind, Divine Protection, Special Grace, Prosperity,Wisdom, Long Life and most importantly, God’s Presence in our Home.

I join millions all over the World to Congratulate and Celebrate you on this Auspicious Occasion. (Non Vex again jor….I will be home within the week)

Happy Birthday Dear Wifey.

I love you ENDLESSLY.

Yours forever
Hubby.

Here is what he shared:

http://news.nollyzone.com/checkout-mercy-johnsons-husband-message-32nd-birthday/

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Young03(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2017
seen
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Nostradamu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wow! Bust my HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by hucienda: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
See curves and features.

Happy 33rd, Mercy.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by maberry(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
We done hear you Oga
Make we no hear story tomorrow
That's all!!!

9 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Sheun001(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
okay
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Mechette(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
her life her own...hu she elp
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by tyconcepts(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
I go love oooooo
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Ursino(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Happy birthday, Mercy!!!

May God bless and beautify your new age !

We love you
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by zaragozasingp(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
na the wife curves and edges dey make the guy become story writer...see poem

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by sparkwil(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'm really thankful to God for this couple. The message proves that character alone is all takes to sustain a marriage

3 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by donnaD(f): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wao see love oo.dis one no be punchline whey I de recieve everyday
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
k
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
we've heard
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by chibike69: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
kiss
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by cerowo(f): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lovely lines. Hbd Mercy
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by kendylet(f): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful... future hubby take notes o wink
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na lie ... She can't be 33..

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Ramaa(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
LaRoyalHighness:
Na lie ... She can't be 33..
And so what..!!?

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by galaxy2020(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Happy birthday madam. Forget the age, is not important.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Gordieshegz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
sparkwil:
I'm really thankful to God for this couple. The message proves that character alone is all takes to sustain a marriage

you sounded right...
in addition,other factors play vital roles whatsoever...

I have seen wives whose curves were as huge as mercy's and with nice characters nevertheless,the marriages hit the rocks...

most important thing is being with someone who is complementary in nature...acknowledge s your mistakes and teaches a corrective means,appreciates you when you have done something right and it's vice versa...

then both parties try hard to keep third party out of the context..

3 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Gordieshegz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
sparkwil:

you sounded right...
in addition,other factors play vital roles whatsoever...

I have seen wives whose curves were as huge as mercy's and with nice characters nevertheless,the marriages hit the rocks...

most important thing is being with someone who is complementary in nature...acknowledge s your mistakes and teaches a corrective means,appreciates you when you have done something right and it's vice versa...

then both parties try hard to keep third party out of the context..

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by pbs4real(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hbd sis
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by ADNAR(f): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to Her
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by ubest1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
just 33
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by double0seven(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
ubest1:
just 33

I really wondered about that too
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by jashar(f): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by Divay22(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Happy birthday Ma
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by win2kwire: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
she is older than 33, reveal the real age they are celebrating jare!
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday by fpeter(f): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dem try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimbalin: Harrysong Promised That When He Blows He Will Pay Me - Producer Says / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Micaela Reis. Who Is More Beautiful? / Waje: I Could Have Become A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.