Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government (1857 Views)

A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / How I Built A Super Blog With Little Capital | A Blogger's Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Chef d'œuvre e-Gov Website Sample

Hey Guys Please kindly Make Reviews on my Chef d'œuvre e-Gov Website Video and Pictorial Samples.
https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21161522_127939504496388_9195398914855927808_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=d36520482a0c3705eae85b1200a72fc1&oe=59A40B05

Little Story:-

Most times people don't want ur progress and the do everything in their power to frustrate & bring u down, mostly when the see how bright and innovative your ideas are. It's been 2years plus now, when I did put finishing touches to it.

At some point, I felt what's the essence of hiding a masterpiece when I can definitely move beyond boundaries after being stuck and frustrated by some people in government ministries for years. #Come2day #Come2moro syndrome.

Finally I just have to let the cat out.

I believe in a Digitalize Cross River State/ Nigeria as a whole, were information can be easily accessible anyway anytime. Thus, having a comprehensive information Base of our Elective Public officers, representatives in government and State informations, opportunities and a host of other Details.

Visit www.crossriverstate.gov.ng to make comparison.

Moderators please do the needful so as this information to reach appropriate authority to as well do the needful concerning the face of Cross River State government Online.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government by ehinmowo: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Great job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Common Most Mistakes Bloggers Make And How To Fix It / Your Site Is Now Connected To Adsense / How Can I Promote My New Music Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.