Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Quick Tips To Getting A Perfectly Drawn Eyebrow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quick Tips To Getting A Perfectly Drawn Eyebrow (514 Views)

Steps To Drawing A Perfect Eyebrow / 5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips To Getting A Perfectly Drawn Eyebrow by VirtueDigest: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Getting a perfectly drawn eyebrow can be a challenge for most ladies, and most times we have to pay a token to get it drawn. Imagine how much you can save by learning a few tricks to help you get your eyebrows looking professionally done. So, let’s get started;

What you need to draw an eyebrow

A brow pencil
A pair of tweezers
A brow brush
A highlighter
The steps are as follows:

1. Take your brow brush, brush out your eyebrow to a well shaped line
2. Use your brow pencil to draw two slanted parallel lines carefully above and below your eyebrow line. Then use your eyebrow pencil to fill in the drawn lines
3. Use the brow pencil to join both lines at the ends and draw the line a little bit below your eyebrow line
4. Use a eyebrow brush to blend the eye pencil colour
5. Highlight the drawn eyebrow using a highlighter. Carefully use a highlighter powder on the lines drawn
6. Then use the eyebrow brush to smoothen it out.

And Viola! Enjoy your smashing look.

(1) (Reply)

6 Makeup Items Every Mom Should Have / Become A Boss Now...say No Poverty Now / Wig/hair Marketing Secrets I Shared With My Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.