Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 1 Million Dollar Choker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 1 Million Dollar Choker (1006 Views)

Nicki Minaj Shows How Thick She Got After Having A Baby (VIDEO) / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Cleavage In Red Dress(see Photos) / Nicki Minaj shows off her long hair and hot body in Kimono (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 1 Million Dollar Choker by celebsnest(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2017

Rap legend, Nicki Minaj, is proving she isn't called rap queen for nothing..

The hip hop singer last night at the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards, stepped out looking fabulous and decided to let her fans know exactly how much her blinged out choker is worth.

In a series of Instagram posts showing off her pink Barbie spandex lewk for the night, the rapper revealed that the blinding choker around her neck is worth 1 million dollars!

She captioned the photo;

“This choker costs 1 Million Dollars. If I lose it, will you return it to me?”

If that’s how much her choker is worth alone, we can only imagine what the total cost of her accessories adds up to.

In addition to the choker, Minaj also has on three diamond chains, door-knocker-sized diamond hoop earrings, several rings..
https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nicki-minaj-shows-off-1million-dollar-choker/

pls follow us on facebook [url]facebook.com/celebsnest[/url]
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 1 Million Dollar Choker by celebsnest(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
cc lalasticlala, cc Mynd44, cc MissyB3, cc Fynestboi
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 1 Million Dollar Choker by Kobicove(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wareva...

Who cares?
Re: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 1 Million Dollar Choker by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Men this chick is ripe for my Babies, Oh God what money is doing to a man, Buhari I love you dude.

(1) (Reply)

Bankyw's Pre-wedding Bachelor Trip? Ebuka, Tunde Demuren, Others In Punta Cana / Is Regina Daniels The Hottest 16 Year Old Actress In Nollywood? / Lady Goes Unclad On Facebook Cos it's Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.