Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

's JOKE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 's JOKE (576 Views)

Joke: The Bossy Wife / Joke: For Better Or Worse / Joke: Have Faith My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

's JOKE by skywhity: 6:13am On Aug 29, 2017
1. My Father ! My Father !! Anywhere any girl is planning to use me as a Mugu, God destroy her plans. . 2. Oh God !! Any girl that is using her breast to confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire. . 3. Any girl that has vowed that she would never date me, God make her to see me taking her for shopping in her dreams. . 4. Any girl that sleeps with five different men including me and wants to tie me down with the pregnancy that is not mine, God make her forget my name. . 5. Any girl that I'm dating and calls me only to tell me her Airtime and data has expired, oh God divert her calls 2 Evans the kidnappers. 6. Any girl that plans to put all her family problem on my head,let her be far from me. 7. Any girl that can not pray and speak in tongue, that can not cast evil spirits away from my way ...pls God I don't want! . 8. Any girl that can not support me financially, may our way never ever meet. 9. Any girl that can not take me out for shopping, night out, to cinema, and to beer parlor... Holy ghost fire. Guys can I hear a thunderous amen.
Re: 's JOKE by Dottore: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2017
See what unemployment can cause

(1) (Reply)

M.C Bob The Magnificent Comedy Show 3 / The Lekki Liar / 9 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Kids And Adolescence Hate Saturdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.