Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos (25826 Views)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by bakila: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Myself2:
I don't agree with this senseless gestapo style
Does the FIRS even have the authority to chase hotel guests away impromptu without any written warning or caveat pursuant to that action pasted on the wall to guide such guests
The hotel guests should sue immediately for compensation
I totally agree, as FIRS will file a counter-claim in interest and penalties. If people do that lawyers will get more money and our laws will be enriched.
Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by Ogbariemu1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
The immediate past speaker of Delta State House of Assembly is the owner of the affected hotel

1 Like

Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You Buharist are all just so shallow minded , how does chasing out paying guest help to retrieve backlog of what I am sure is even estimated taxes ..Smarter people will instead allow the hotel to keep running and prosecute the directors .Are you aware that the hotel has lost some of those customers forever and might not even recover after such bad publicity

I knew you descendant of Judas Iscariot would be here to defend thieves, criminals and looters.
Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by ngelbee(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nawao
Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Davash222:
Make e be say the hotel management refund people their money oo

In such a situation hope its small plasma tv in the room just unplug it and pack it with your bags cos you ain't getting a refund.
Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by solpat(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Is this Monday Igbuya's hotel
Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by megamank(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
with the picture i see this hotel is owned by hon. monday igbuya the recently impeached speaker of delta sta HOA. sincr he was a speaker then his hotel was untouchable but now the reverse is the case..,how table turns so quickly
Re: Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos by DUNKA(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2017
please can someone enlighten me on the legality of firs sealing off businesses and companies for non payment of tax?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Improve In My Cyber-cafe Business / What Happened To Me At The Bank Today / Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.