Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) (2343 Views)

Wish Me Safe Journey. / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Over 1000 Migrants From Central American Trekking Through Mexico To The U.S.(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2017
hello nairalander....i'll be leaving the country today....

....kindly wish me a safe trip...

..miami florida

>>>>>enroute

lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
sorry i took ftc on my post....

......more

lalasticlala

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by braimeddy: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Who did u accompany to the airport? smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by decatalyst(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2017
The prayer you should fervently be praying is for boarder patrol not to throw toy back into the plane back to Nigeria grin grin

But you look like a strowboy or posh gala seller grin

6 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by dominique(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Wearing flipflops? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by NCANpatroller: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
ODe!
Oponu everywhere. Who announces their journey on social media?

No baggage
Slippers
Im sure you ll be deported

9 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by DaddySLY(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2017
well Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Donaltus: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Na Ghana this dude they go.....you no fear people

4 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by lalanice(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Evablizin(f): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2017
braimeddy:
Who did u accompany to the airport? smiley
decatalyst:
The prayer you should fervently be praying is for boarder patrol not to throw toy back into the plane back to Nigeria grin grin

But you look like a strowboy or posh gala seller grin
grin grin you guys should take it easy on him he might travel to US in future

9 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
NCANpatroller:
ODe!
Oponu everywhere. Who announces their journey on social media?

No baggage
Slippers
Im sure you ll be deported
wat ever u wish me...so shall the earth wish u

.......for u to be sure i'll be deported,so shall the world be sure of ur destiny deportation
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2017
dominique:
am not related to hushpuppi.......fyi....has long as am confortable in wat am putting on,am ok ma.

2 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Brotherly. I wish you well. Safe trip.

Mine will follow suit by Gods grace.

Make sure u update us jare, leave all these bad belle. Na Nigeria situation cause am.

6 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
slimany:

Make sure u update us jare, leave all these bad belle. Na Nigeria situation cause am.
God bless u... amen

4 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by claremont(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
dominique:

Nothing wrong with that, he is going on holiday. Lots of people wear it to their holidays, avoids the stress of taking off shoes during check-in.

5 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

No problem. But this your outfit just dey one kain.

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Adebimpe0(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
slimany:

Amen, Have a safe journey mostec.

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Harmony222(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
You can actually shame n shun these pips if you post your arrival pics.. Safe flight bro

8 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by barondmoni: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Safe trip Jare...i wish you well

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by fowosh: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
maturity starts d day u stop posting every latest information about ur life on social media....so if some entities dat are not even happy with ur progress sees u now and they decide to gifts u something...u WL b crying upandan

6 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by wiseworld: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
So update us on your poe at us airport,or you never land.

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Bifwoli: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2017
slimany:

Safe trip should be the least of worries.

A successful mission to the USA should be his number one prayer .Getting aclimatized to the US system ,way of life and the whole shebang can sometimes be daunting especially for a newbie trying to be established and to adapt.It was hard for me back in the days just to adapt.

2 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Donaltus: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Seem my guy plane never land in USA.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Saintsquare(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Donaltus:
Seem my guy plane never land in USA.... grin
lol Na 3 days stop over
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wey your luggage

(1) (Reply)

Know Anyone Living In Dubai Without A Valid Visa? This Is The Time To Leave. / A Street Beggar In Canada Has Better Life Than A Billionaire In Nigeria / Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.