Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits (713 Views)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Bonds Investors Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by rossyc(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2017
How does it work?
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
rossyc:
How does it work?
Hlo sis, came across ur post on idanre, I plan on visiting Idanre soon. Pls can you give me directions to the place . Thanks.
I could come from either Lagos or akure.
As per the bonds, have you gotten what you wanted? I trade in bonds, when I have I'm not using. Could give some perspectives too
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by rossyc(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Hlo sis, came across ur post on idanre, I plan on visiting Idanre soon. Pls can you give me directions to the place . Thanks.
I could come from either Lagos or akure.
As per the bonds, have you gotten what you wanted? I trade in bonds, when I have I'm not using. Could give some perspectives too
I went there during my youth service in ondo state, don't really know the direction. If you are going from Akure to idanre u can ask for direction from the park. No I don't really know how the bond thing works, wanted to buy from First bank but they said they have closed so I didn't bother again. You can enlighten me.
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
rossyc:

I went there during my youth service in ondo state, don't really know the direction. If you are going from Akure to idanre u can ask for direction from the park. No I don't really know how the bond thing works, wanted to buy from First bank but they said they have closed so I didn't bother again. You can enlighten me.
Well, bonds(more appropriately called Treasury Bills or T-Bills) are a secure and fail safe means of investment. There are different kinds of bonds but for starters, the FGN Bonds are cool.
All you need are the cash and the middle man who could be your bank or stockbroker.
Different financial housed have different rules and minimum amount to invest but the interests are generally even
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Regularly, FG issues bonds with tenors(expiry dates) usually in multiple of 30days but the longer he tenor, the more the profit.
For my bank(UBA), the minimum investment is 1m, the bank would let you know which tenors are available and the 'going profit'. For example, I usually prefer the 90day tenor which comes at 17-19% per annum. So if i invest 1m, I get a profit of about 15k or therabout
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by rossyc(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Well, bonds(more appropriately called Treasury Bills or T-Bills) are a secure and fail safe means of investment. There are different kinds of bonds but for starters, the FGN Bonds are cool.
All you need are the cash and the middle man who could be your bank or stockbroker.
Different financial housed have different rules and minimum amount to invest but the interests are generally even
Drop ur WhatsApp line let me chat u up.
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
cool
Re: Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits by rossyc(f): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Mention me once you have seen it
seen

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dodgecoin, Dashcoin. / YES!! You Too Can Earn Big This 2019!! You Have To See This!! / Make 10% ROI Monthly On MCFB Overdraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.