Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tosin Martins Celebrates His 11th Anniversary With A Brand New Song 'I Do' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tosin Martins Celebrates His 11th Anniversary With A Brand New Song 'I Do' (344 Views)

Tosin Bee Biography – Things You Need To Know About Him (2018/2019) / Download Latest Sonnie Badu Song - I Hail You / Gospel Song: I Am By Mercy Chinwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Martins Celebrates His 11th Anniversary With A Brand New Song 'I Do' by afriks(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
On the 11th Anniversary of his wedding he relieves the joy with a brand new wedding song "I Do' . It feels good, vows laden sweet song for all especially those in the thick of their wedding celebration.

According to the Gospel singer,an annual concert will be staged to ensure fans of tosin Martins get an exclusive "in concert" feel of the artist and his likes

Click here to download song

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Has Not Been Included In Chelsea's Champions League Squad. / Share Your Nigerian Songs / Music || Richii - Fake Girls @i_am_richii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.