Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

In A Dilemma! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In A Dilemma! (2837 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Help? I'm In A Dilemma / Help Am In A Dilemma Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Dilemma! by ladycomfort(f): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
cruchenutii:

Yes, I'm still in lagos NOT because I love it here. Infact, Lagos is the worst city to live in Africa, Honestly. You need to go other cities in other countries, Its not like this abeg. Even Accra is not as bad as this.

Yesterday night, I spent 1 hour 30 minutes in Traffic, What kind of Life i'm I living na ! I basically live all my life on the Road.

You get home & there is no light, You need to turn on the Generator just to do simple stuff.

The opportunities in lagos is not as if you are paid half a Million, Its still one rubbish Pay. Nonesense abeg !!!

okay... when are you moving out of lagos

op, please dont listen to people like this.. they will discourage you from "lagos" but they are not ready to leave lagos sad angry... same as Nigerians in diaspora undecided undecided
Re: In A Dilemma! by Humanistme: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
ladycomfort:

op, please dont listen to people like this.. they will discourage you from "lagos" but they are not ready to leave lagos sad angry... same as Nigerians in diaspora undecided undecided

he is right my friend. Lagos may have Job/business opportunities but it is not a great place to live comfortably too much stress.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
ladycomfort:

Lmao, You are either not working in Lagos OR practically jobless for you not to be able to relate with what i'm saying. Even a 100Level student in Unilag or LASU can relate. This city is a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma! by Humanistme: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
cruchenutii:

Lmao, You are either not working in Lagos OR practically jobless for you not to be able to relate with what i'm saying. Even a 100Level student in Unilag or LASU can relate. This city is a mess.

either that or she has always lived in Lagos and she didn't have opportunity to experience other places.
Re: In A Dilemma! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

either that or she has always lived in Lagos and she didn't have opportunity to experience other places.

Yea thats true.
Re: In A Dilemma! by ladycomfort(f): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
cruchenutii:

i relocated to Lagos july this year cheesy cheesy cos i got a better job kiss kiss

traffic?? so what?? relocate somewhere near your workplace undecided undecided

the city is a mess and you are still there shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man You Can't Trust? / Nigerian Ladies And The Push For Feminism / What Will You Do If You Find Your Kids Doing Any Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.