Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Cure Barrenness Spiritual Attacks With S*x - CAC Pastor Matthew Olakunle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cure Barrenness Spiritual Attacks With S*x - CAC Pastor Matthew Olakunle (515 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / CAC Pastor Arrested For Scamming Church Members With Fake Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cure Barrenness Spiritual Attacks With S*x - CAC Pastor Matthew Olakunle by Slaybaby1(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
well known minister of God is at present trailed with reactions and affirmations, after he impregnated a wedded lady whose spouse has since driven out from their marital home.

With her eyes wide open, a-32-year old housewife, Omotola Akerele, seeking spiritual help, watched as her 5-year-old marriage ended abruptly, no thanks to an alleged abortion for a “man of God” who allegedly took advantage of her during her trying period, Vanguard exclusively reports.

A pastor identified as Matthew Olakunle who also allegedly took advantage of her junior sister, Tope, and their 60-year-old mother, Janet, under the pretext of spiritual deliverance, confessed to having s*x with Tope twice and prayed for their mother n*ked twice, adding that he shaved Omotola’s pubic, armpit hair before the alleged s*x with her.

Their mother, who reportedly introduced her daughters to the pastor, narrated that she started attending his church five years ago but denied s*xual intercourse with Olakunle while alleging that he always prayed for women seeking spiritual help neykked.

Omotola walked into the alleged trap of the pastor, then head of the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Itura, Iju, Ondo State, after she complained of “spiritual attack”.

The housewife had confided in her mother that she was battling with acute cough which had defiled solution for over a year, and whenever the cough gripped her, she was always urinating uncontrollably on her body.

READ FULL NEWS HERE => http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/i-cure-barrenness-spiritual-attacks.html?m=1

Re: I Cure Barrenness Spiritual Attacks With S*x - CAC Pastor Matthew Olakunle by kechywillz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fake prophets everywere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cure Barrenness Spiritual Attacks With S*x - CAC Pastor Matthew Olakunle by Augustvisitor: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Slaybaby1:
well known minister of God is at present trailed with reactions and affirmations, after he impregnated a wedded lady whose spouse has since driven out from their marital home.

With her eyes wide open, a-32-year old housewife, Omotola Akerele, seeking spiritual help, watched as her 5-year-old marriage ended abruptly, no thanks to an alleged abortion for a “man of God” who allegedly took advantage of her during her trying period, Vanguard exclusively reports.

A pastor identified as Matthew Olakunle who also allegedly took advantage of her junior sister, Tope, and their 60-year-old mother, Janet, under the pretext of spiritual deliverance, confessed to having s*x with Tope twice and prayed for their mother n*ked twice, adding that he shaved Omotola’s pubic, armpit hair before the alleged s*x with her.

Their mother, who reportedly introduced her daughters to the pastor, narrated that she started attending his church five years ago but denied s*xual intercourse with Olakunle while alleging that he always prayed for women seeking spiritual help neykked.

Omotola walked into the alleged trap of the pastor, then head of the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Itura, Iju, Ondo State, after she complained of “spiritual attack”.

The housewife had confided in her mother that she was battling with acute cough which had defiled solution for over a year, and whenever the cough gripped her, she was always urinating uncontrollably on her body.

READ FULL NEWS HERE => http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/i-cure-barrenness-spiritual-attacks.html?m=1

Fake prophets are in all denominations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Hidden Camera Catches Nanny Brutally Throwing Baby(photos/video) / Find How A Little Girl Was Almost Kidnapped By Unknown Man / A Boy Of Twelve Years Caught Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.