Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland (2061 Views)

Check Out The World's Most Dangerous & Inaccessible Church (pix/video) / 5 Most Dangerous Pastors In The World And Their Bizarre Miracles / Selman: A Most Dangerous Weapon In Satan's Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland by enshy: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
247soups:
Have never seen such blasphemous statements in my life.

See picture below

This is to show that serving Jesus is the surest way to heaven. Oh yee Ladies selling your body, kwantiniu!

Hallelujah
Its sad to note that the devil and it's agents are so ignorant of the Truth.
How can turning humans to sluts and gay hurt God?
No wonder satan thought turning Judas against Jesus was a big achievement when in reality, he had paved way for the Salvation of the world. He thought the killing of Stephen was anything, but the gospel grew without bounds in several cities while the main actor later became a great tool against the devil i.e Paul Apostle.
It is to every man to allow or not allow the spirit of the last days cos we are really in the last days? The Bible says 'only he who letteth, will let' but some of us have received the Spirit of God in baptismal measure and the devil dreads and frets when we rise! You can be sure there are more Christians soundly converted that have/not bow their heads to baal.
Let the devil be quiet, Christ is King forever!!! Amen!
As for the souls that are on the road to destruction, while there is little more time, not all will perish for God will assuredly save some. Amen!
Re: Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland by winner01(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
realmindz:

I like when someone responds to my post this way because it shows you have nothing to say....plenty of words from you at the end nothing was addressed other than self aggrandizement...many words but zero meaning. Sorry bro, not everyone can be fooled and rub your ego in ignorance....arent you disappointed in yourself that you can no longer defend your beliefs since it's completely nonsensical
You don craze o. You wanted me to respond to tortoise and its hard shell or what?

What's hard to believe in the supernatural since I believe in a supernatural God undecided

And what do you mean by not everyone can be fooled, you dunces constitute around 2% of the world's population and y'all believe that you're the custodians of truth grin

I was once like you don't worry, now I know better, my eyes are open.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland by realmindz: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2018
winner01:
You don craze o. You wanted me to respond to tortoise and its hard shell or what?

What's hard to believe in the supernatural since I believe in a supernatural God undecided

And what do you mean by not everyone can be fooled, you dunces constitute around 2% of the world's population and y'all believe that you're the custodians of truth grin

I was once like you don't worry, now I know better, my eyes are open.

it's hard to believe that majority live in false hood...lifes a pyramid, majority are ignorant. So I am glad to be among the 2% who have dared to question your gods. But is it not unfortunate that either you pretended not to understand my points or you are just so intellectually challenged that you couldn't comprehend....
It's so straight forward, if you cant believe that all tortoise in the world today have rough shells as said in the folk tale, then why do u believe that all snakes in the world today crawl because a snake was cursed sometimes ago by a god? Your education should be questioned...otherwise you have a serious psychological issue...I cant seem to understand the depth of your delusions. And even for a man in 2018 to believe that pains of child birth is a result of a curse by a god....this is close to insanity.
Re: Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland by winner01(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
realmindz:

it's hard to believe that majority live in false hood...lifes a pyramid, majority are ignorant. .
Prove it!!!

realmindz:

So I am glad to be among the 2% who have dared to question your gods.
I don't see you questioning any other gods, I don't think you concern yourself with lies grin

realmindz:

But is it not unfortunate that either you pretended not to understand my points or you are just so intellectually challenged that you couldn't comprehend....
Of course, I need to understand your points, else I'm "intellectually challenged".

You're raving mad with no one to tell you.

realmindz:

It's so straight forward, if you cant believe that all tortoise in the world today have rough shells as said in the folk tale, then why do u believe that all snakes in the world today crawl because a snake was cursed sometimes ago by a god? Your education should be questioned...otherwise you have a serious psychological issue...
I can believe the story of a tortoise if its not just hearsay, if I examine the record and find it to be credible, if I examine the historical sites and characters and find them to be true, If I examine the empirical consistency and logical claims. Snakes were not cursed by god you dumb thing, serpents are not snakes. You're just an angry helpless fool who is feeling angry from his indoctrinations. When you calm down and examine those claims, you'll see what you need to see.

realmindz:

I cant seem to understand the depth of your delusions. And even for a man in 2018 to believe that pains of child birth is a result of a curse by a god....this is close to insanity.
Belief in God is native to all generations of humanity because the greatest vivid supernatural occurence of all times is the existence of life on this planet. Its only rational that most people believe that that if a 5mp Samsung camera has a designer, then the 574mp human eye could not have arose by chance or naturally blind processes.

I believe that the evil in the world is as a result of Gods curse, kill yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President / Are We Really Gods? / Y Was D Statue Of Jesus Burnt By Thunder If Truly He Is D Lod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.