Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed (1034 Views)

Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! / Webmaster & Website Developers (you're Needed Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello house. Evenig. I'm in current need of an iOS and android developer that's in development and design. That's important. Mention me with your best 3 most recent jobs on both android and iOS, and your contact details email and/or phone number and lets see where it takes us. Thanks �
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Donald3d(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2017
bigcil2:
Hello house. Evenig. I'm in current need of an iOS and android developer that's in development and design. That's important. Mention me with your best 3 most recent jobs on both android and iOS, and your contact details email and/or phone number and lets see where it takes us. Thanks �
Android developer here .
Here is an app i designed recently
https://www.nairaland.com/4008581/just-created-android-app-curb
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Still open
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Donald3d(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
bigcil2:
Still open
kindly check the post above
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Donald3d:
kindly check the post above
I did, I'm not impressed with the app
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Donald3d(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
bigcil2:
I did, I'm not impressed with the app
OK,what impresses you ?
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Donald3d:
OK,what impresses you ?
did you build the app from scratch or used a template
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Donald3d(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
bigcil2:
did you build the app from scratch or used a template
there isn't any template in the market that has the precise features I built .I built it myself ,including the server side of the app.
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Donald3d:
there isn't any template in the market that has the precise features I built .I built it myself ,including the server side of the app.
Okay
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by codeperfect: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please advise if the gig is still available
bigcil2:
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2017
codeperfect:
Please advise if the gig is still available
For now it has been closed. But you can post your portfolio anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

Get 17k Visitors On Your Blog Now: See Pics / Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* / Review 2017/2018– Make Money Online By Shrinking And Sharing Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.