Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone (1020 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by governor2022(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2017
I have to post this here too cause i can't sleep.this is my first time of feeling like this, it all started when someone snatch her phone....i helped her pursue the
thief by God grace the phone was recovered
now the real story....i don't have any girlfriend cause i
don't know how to do the toasting.i mean a. scared of expressing myself to a lady.so back to my
story she chatted me yesterday night but we didn't
chat long cause i don't want to cast myself.....i
already noticed am developing feelings for her that
yesterday.....today the feelings grow bigger and so strong ,have been
thinking of her since i wake up today.smiling and picturing
her face.
even right now I deleted her number to seize the
feelings but it didn't work
can someone help me with a line on how to toast a
lady
let me just try today ..and i just wished she can chat
me again..i just wished she is single
am really dying for her
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 30, 2017
You helped her recover her phone, now you're in love. You don self-service over the gurl nude pictures on her phone abi?

Tell her that you want to cast yourself and tell her what you just told us.

I have a stolen phone that needs to be recovered, it was snatched around ikorodu. Shebi you're avengers now wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by greatnaija01: 3:21am On Aug 30, 2017
governor2022:
I have to post this here too cause i can't sleep.this is my first time of feeling like this, it all started when someone snatch her phone....i helped her pursue the
don't know how to do the toasting.i mean a. scared of expressing myself to a lady.so back to my
her face.
lady
am really dying for her= U didnt have a life before
ALL THOSE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT TALES are deceiving u, woh when another guy recovers her fone for her again or helps her cross the road, she will DUMP u.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Shorsky1(m): 6:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Just because u have developed feelings does not mean u love her.I guess what u r experiencing is infatuation.
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by patola080(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2017
governor2022:
her face.
lady
am really dying for her
please how re u going to talk to her again after u have deleted her number?? Do u know dat if dat thief kill you dat day dat is d end of ur life u will not gt time 4dis again
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by chimablack1: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2017
There can only be 2 replies YES or NO
But which ever it will be, u have to say ur mind first before u know it.
But if u can kneel down and pray believing you are talking to God, I wonder how woman go hard u to talk to
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by ActionsShure: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Niggi already getting hard dicks
And wankin shiitt
Fuc
Go brothel go do short time guy
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by paiz: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
You stole a phone just because she is pretty you returned it.
Believe me brother that relationship wont work
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by dollynnn(f): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nollywood in disguise
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by governor2022(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:
You stole a phone just because she is pretty you returned it.
Believe me brother that relationship wont work
why did you have to comment??
Re: I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by governor2022(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
dollynnn:
Nollywood in disguise
believe me it's not nollywood the story is real

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman With 4 Kids And Her Lover Who Died While Having $ex Inside Car / Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Begs Pmb To Intervene / “we Killed A Lot Of People When I Was In Pdp”-orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.