Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife (718 Views)

Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) / Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by badera: 2:54am On Aug 30, 2017
sad

Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by adebayo3449(m): 2:56am On Aug 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by Desyner: 2:57am On Aug 30, 2017
To me more Obas is like more northern state. They constitute a drain on our resources as they get cut from the oil windfall. More factories.
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by Tolexander: 3:20am On Aug 30, 2017
badera:
sad
Ife already has many Obas.
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Ife already has many Obas.
True
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by badera: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Desyner:
To me more Obas is like more northern state. They constitute a drain on our resources as they get cut from the oil windfall. More factories.

That what you think. Considering the present security problem, they are big cities now too big for , one person.. for effective management of this cities
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by badera: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
:Pvxh
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by badera: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
sadG
Re: Do You Support The Installation More Obas In Benin City And Ile Ife by odigbosky(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2017
For Benin....its impossible....we already have to many dukes parading as kings in Edo state. Thank God the only one bearing HRM is the oba, let the rest enjoy their HRH...if possible sef i go say make dem find another title add join the oba own.....

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Olori Live In Canada / Uyerhe - Greetings / Australian Shepherd Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.