Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? (1216 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It / Anyone Using Itel 6910 Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 3:56am On Aug 30, 2017
So confused with the smartphone choosing, but I have try four china smartphone, including XiaoMi 2,ZTE, Lenovo, and now AllCall Bro. China smartphone goes better and many choose available. Front three smartphone didn’t let me down, now the AllCall Bro, I just want to have try, because many information about it and price very low with 59usd activities price, form now, the performance is ok, anyone ues this phone?

Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2017
I Like the metal body as it shows honor and some expensive, grin grin

Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 3:58am On Aug 30, 2017
The package including USB, charging, and Manual... not other gifts embarassed embarassed

Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 4:07am On Aug 30, 2017
the cameras effects as follows:

Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by austinereds(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2017
What are the specs? how much did it cost? does it last on heavy usage?
Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Kondomatic(m): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2017
That first picture is mine
Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by ritababe(f): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2017
the phone is cool.
Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2017
the design not bad, I like the metal body!
ritababe:
the phone is cool.
Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by pat077: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Donahue:
I Like the metal body as it shows honor and some expensive, grin grin
how many mah is the battery
Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2017
The detail specification you can see the official website: http://www.allcall.hk/public/phone_6.html?id=115, now form me the it about one day in normal use including games music video.
austinereds:
What are the specs? how much did it cost? does it last on heavy usage?
Re: Anyone Using Allcall Bro, How The Performance? by Donahue(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2017
the official released 2300mAh, and it last about one day in normal use.
pat077:
how many mah is the battery

(1) (Reply)

Two Months Old Huawei P9 For Sale / Which App Can I Use To Stream Radio Stations In Nigeria? / Fix Android At Home*** Just A Tip You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.