Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? (655 Views)

Natural Way To Cure Waist Pains In 3 Weeks. / Natural Way To Cure Waist Pains In 3 Weeks. / Backache And Waist Pains Supplements For Healthy Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Please nairalands,am always having pains round my waist each time I want to stand up I will need to hold my waist before I could stretch properly.

Please,any body with any solution to it ?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? by Dotmanroy(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2017
Hi, been in those shoes too buh I could recommend a product for you which I used and is effective. you can whatsapp 0-8-1-3-1-2-5-4-8-6-4
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Diclofenac 100mg
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Alexbox:
Diclofenac 100mg
ok man hope it works?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dotmanroy:
Hi, been in those shoes too buh I could recommend a product for you which I used and is effective. you can whatsapp 0-8-1-3-1-2-5-4-8-6-4
can't you tell me the name here so that others in my shoe can also but it.?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Waist Pains? by Dotmanroy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
ahamonyeka:
can't you tell me the name here so that others in my shoe can also but it.?

the name is athro power!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are More People Committing Suicide In Nigeria? / Scientists Successfully Use Artificial Womb To Grow Sheep -and Humans Are Next / Natural Fibroid Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.