Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (18212 Views)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Yomzzyblog: 5:02am On Aug 30, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-5c8d99bEfj0/WaYudeBxsUI/AAAAAAAADfQ/eFrikWCKpSUffzr6OOUaPQGazPKLyAXLgCLcBGAs/s320/a1.jpg[/img]

Actress/Singer, Ashionye Michelle Raccah and husband, Carl Raccah celebrated eight years of married life yesterday, August 29th.

She shared throwback photos from their traditional wedding and family photos on her Instagram page and wrote;

"Happy anniversary to us, baby @carlraccah. Almost 18 years of love & friendship, 8 years of marriage with two beautiful, amazing, awesome kids and on the road to forever. I thank God for his many blessings. #MrAndMrsRaccah#August29th #MyMrRaccah #HisMrsRaccah."

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_8_JOA9o3Rs/WaYujTYrKHI/AAAAAAAADfU/1lBD16ROXLYGDnJi9BUUbtIjlv3e52OEwCLcBGAs/s320/a2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kSNyMKHRcZ0/WaYuj0oVwkI/AAAAAAAADfY/IX8gPeXuoa8FNzmd2wQRCWjxJYPIuvLjQCLcBGAs/s320/a3.jpg[/img]

Happy Anniversary to them!!!

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/actress-ashionye-and-husband-celebrate.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Oppypoppy: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Lovely Family.
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ibkkk(f): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2017
kiss
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Benjom(m): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2017
wink

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by femolacqua(m): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Khutie: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
embarassed •••Educating news don scarce for nairaland

10 Likes

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by kennyblaze007(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
C as family fine....just my dream home
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Zeze06(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by 9jvirgin(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Good
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
i remember when i Used to love her songs
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by SageTravels: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Correct

Team Foreign Wife grin grin grin

Bloggers can kill for traffic o

DEAR NAIRALANDERS,

My Blog sagetravels was Nominated for Travel Blog Award 2017.

How to Vote

Click this Link

Look very well please you will see sagetravels.com

click on it and vote. This is my first Award nomination. Thanks All SHARE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by MykLANNY(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
happy anniversary to them wishing a lifetime of marital bliss
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by temmytopsy1(f): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Cute family.

Why is the man looking at her like what is funny in the first picture.
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by maklelemakukula(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Khutie:
embarassed •••Educating news don scarce for nairaland
go school, educating post full there
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by mekybabe1: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
See as the children resemble their papa. HWA! Beautiful family.
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by webngnews: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Good
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by denvers: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
finally made front page
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Cyriloha(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Wow nice uche jombo come and see oooo
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Franco93: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2017
It's really not easy to stay married, especially when you're exposed to publicity.
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Benekruku(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Blue P with a consolation!
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by miqos02(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2017
cool
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Khutie: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:
go school, educating post full there
•••I've seen yhu, can yhu now face front?

2 Likes

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by wildchild02: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
someone please remind me that her popular song, i remember her from back in the days

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerian girls marrying young white men, while their boys are marrying white women of their ancestors age

1 Like

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Tedassie(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
i remember when i Used to love her songs
I prefered her as an OAP then.

1 Like

Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by jashar(f): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin grin

the front page headline though.... 'her oyibo husband'.... razz somborry....

grin grin grin
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by maklelemakukula(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Khutie:

•••I've seen yhu, can yhu now face front?
only if your sexy ars is in front of me tongue
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Tedassie(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
wildchild02:
someone please remind me that her popular song, i remember her from back in the days

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION

Party tonight
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Tedassie(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
jashar:
grin grin grin

the front page headline though.... 'her oyibo husband'.... razz somborry....

grin grin grin
na ur ex? Tell u s now o
Re: Ashionye Michelle And Carl Raccah Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Graduates From Eastern Mediterranean University / Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.