Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Strict Are Federal University With Age Limit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Strict Are Federal University With Age Limit (533 Views)

Anambra Schools Resume With Strict COVID-19 Safety Checks (Photos) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Strict Are Federal University With Age Limit by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2017
I have a young brother who wants to apply for admission to a federal university, but just one thing is disqualifying him, He is going to be 16 by December. I know have posted something like this, but with his impressive waec and jamb result, they said he should try his luck.
I am against him doing and told him to focus on other things he can learn, but he wants to try.
I just want to ask how strict are federal university with this kind of age especially UNILAG.

(1) (Reply)

Aau 2017 2018 Post Utme Will Be Both Screening Of Credentials And Examination / YABATECH Starts Sales Of Post UTME Form For ND And Bsc / Post-utme 2017: FULAFIA Cut-off Mark Eligibility And Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.