Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Help A Corps Member To Start Agrobusiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Corps Member To Start Agrobusiness (1423 Views)

AGROBUSINESS STARTUP( Tips You Need To Know Before Starting) / Bankers Committee Disburses N26 Billion AGSMEIS Funds For Agrobusiness / How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Corps Member To Start Agrobusiness by Gidson05(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Goodmorning!
I am a serving corps member newly posted to a village in taraba state, where their only occupation is farming and fishing. There are losts of agroproduce in this town ranging from yam, fish, melon, etc which are being sold at cheaper rate due to lack of storage facilities. Please I need a trusted buyer of any of these items especially fish and melon whom I can make supply to in any part of the country. These items are readily available. I also heard about BOI 0% interest loan, please i will be grateful if i can get someone that can put me through on how to secure such loan and go into this business fully. Partners are also welcome.
I really need vital information on how to go about this, please i need contributions from profs in agrobusiness.
Re: Help A Corps Member To Start Agrobusiness by Gidson05(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Help A Corps Member To Start Agrobusiness by Nicogen4us(f): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Gidson05:
Goodmorning!
I am a serving corps member newly posted to a village in taraba state, where their only occupation is farming and fishing. There are losts of agroproduce in this town ranging from yam, fish, melon, etc which are being sold at cheaper rate due to lack of storage facilities. Please I need a trusted buyer of any of these items especially fish and melon whom I can make supply to in any part of the country. These items are readily available. I also heard about BOI 0% interest loan, please i will be grateful if i can get someone that can put me through on how to secure such loan and go into this business fully. Partners are also welcome.
I really need vital information on how to go about this, please i need contributions from profs in agrobusiness.

To do any Agro business prior knowledge is very important because no investor will put/give their money to aanyone that do not have the breakdown and knowledge of the business. I will advise you to use the NYSC SAED opportunity to learn agroallied and save alittle to start before seeking for loan to expand. Not really advisable for starter like you to use loan to foundation your business. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Starting Your Email Marketing Campaign / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills / Make $100-$500 As A Contractor With Any If These Two Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.