Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (2756 Views)

Please Help Catch This Notorious Armed Robber / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) / Help Catch Thief In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by zlatan10(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good day everyone, for over 6months this guy @olasmith10 on Nairaland and "Olasmith Michael" on Facebook has been posting me.
on the 14th of February 2017 after I saw his thread on Nairaland www.nairaland.com/3563977/need-phone-outside-lagos-call
we talked on whatsapp and I decided to buy a phone from him (infinix hot 3) and he was to send it down to osun state, he told me the phone costs #34,000,00 and he would send it through a driver at the park for me to pick up I asked if he accepts payment on delivery he said no that they don't do that anymore.
so I asked for his website or something that can be used to verify his claim, he sent his Facebook username to me and I went through his page unfortunately for me he didn't have anything that could have made me suspicious of him.
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
After all our talks, I sent #34,000,00 to him and he was supposed to fulfill his own end of the bargain the following day but that was where all my troubles began.
I called him the following day in anticipation of my new because I really needed it (I've been without an android phone for a long time as at that time)
but he came up with a story that the driver that was supposed to deliver it was not available, I kept my cool and even pleaded with him to try and make it possible very early this next day and he agreeded. Same thing happened the next but this time , a different story I kept my hopes up talked to him with respect and everything still waiting for my phone to arrive all to no avail
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Days,weeks passed still no show.
that was I decided that Olasmith10 should send back my 34k so I can find another alternative.
To cut the long story short, out of 34k this guys sent just #7000 (7k)to me mind you he sent the first #2000 (2k) after 2months of "begging" for my money and sent the other #5000 a month and half later out of #34,000
It's now 6 months and this criminal hasn't sent my money to me I didn't even what to do this but I've tried my best for this scammer and it's time for me to bite him hard
P S; he has even blocked me on Facebook and has stopped picking my calls .

I'm a student and that Money would help me in no little way right now especially with the current situation of Nigeria
Re: . by Tittusstar22(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
If you actually get scammed, there's no
guarantee that justice will ever be served.
To obtain an arrest warrant for the
perpetrator, you'd have to acquire a huge
body of evidence of email communications,
phony documents, bank transactions, etc. The whole investigation would take weeks,
months, or years.
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Name; OLOWE MICHAEL.
His Nairaland name is; Olasmith10

Facebook name; Olasmith Michael

Phone numbers; 08035206300 ,08168529179
this guy works but still can't pay a student 27,000 naira, how laughable is that

2 Likes

Re: . by zlatan10(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
everything is on my phone I don't just like the idea of destroying someone's life(image)

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

please help me show this to others so they will know him for who he really is

he still goes about his normal life because I haven't taken any action against him until today
Re: . by Greenbullet(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
I will not send money to anybody on nairaland if I have not verified my goods physically, how hard is it for you to understand, STOP SENDING MONEY TO NIGERIANS , THEY ARE THE THIRD MOST DUBIOUS PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, HOW HARD IS THAT TO COMPREHEND .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Greenbullet(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
zlatan10:
everything is on my phone I don't just like the idea of destroying someone's life(image)

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

please help me show this to others so they will know him for who he really is

he still goes about his normal life because I haven't taken any action against him until today
show us a transfer evidence.
Re: . by Greenbullet(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can see the accused viewing the thread.
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
He just blocked the other Facebook account that I used to get his picture. the guy is an unrepentant thief, a big cheat and a demonic liar # Olasmith10 time's up it's time to pay me. I'm coming for you and you'll pay me back in 5 folds
Re: . by Moyosoreola(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Drop his phone number too so people can call his life and post it on twitter for people to tweet and retweet.

5 months ago, One of these idiots also collected my 20k without given me the bitcoin we agreed on.

The point is they are just too many, they will package well, dress fine ,have wonderful pictures on facebook and instangram but they are jobless and depend solely on fraud to survive.They aren't different from armed robbers. As for me lesson learnt in the hard way and now MOTIGBON!

OP sorry 4D loss...27k gbagaun!!!!!
lipsrsealed kiss cry cry
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2017
Olowe Olasmith10
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
zlatan10:
Olowe Olasmith10

Did he pay you?

We need you on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4222867/sack-letter-month-wedding-engagement#63100869

3 Likes

Re: . by Amaso99(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Report the mata to Ifa na him go they beg you to return the money
Re: . by obyrich(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with him.
Re: . by olasmith10(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
zlatan10:
Olowe Olasmith10

Good morning Sir, av been trying to get across to u for some days now..kindly provide a number that works for u..
Re: . by buskie13(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
olasmith10:

Good morning Sir, av been trying to get across to u for some days now..kindly provide a number that works for u..
so as you handsome reach na wayo u dey play people
Re: . by belente(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
olasmith10:

Oga what happened
Re: . by olasmith10(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
I called zlatan10, to make amends with what is on ground.. We have reached a new agreement together.. He will confirm this whenever he is online..
Re: . by idu1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
olasmith10:
I called zlatan10, to make amends with what is on ground.. We have reached a new agreement together.. He will confirm this whenever he is online..
So you are a thief forming posh?

I want you to address the issue on ground before you rush to make an agreement with your accuser. Start from day 1.... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: . by izaray(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
In summary, any recent update?
Re: . by olasmith10(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
idu1:
So you are a thief forming posh?

I want you to address the issue on ground before you rush to make an agreement with your accuser. Start from day 1.... Thanks...

Although this question u asked should have been reserved for a different occasion, but will ans u..The issue has been addressed with the aggrieved.. whenever he is online, he will provide better info...if I put down something u may as well think its not valid..
Re: . by ray48: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Keep on broadcasting it so dat d scammer can be shamed.
Re: . by 2special(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2017
just bad....seems l will tweets this case and your picture on my Twitter handle and also beg my friends to retweet it

1 Like

Re: . by zlatan10(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
please don't go that far. I never wanted to post it here in the first place but after 7 months of no possible solution and after he blocked me on facebook and also stopped picking my call I just had to let people know so they won't also fall prey
Re: . by funlord(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

Mynd44 and dominique!
Re: . by funlord(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
zlatan10:
please don't go that far. I never wanted to post it here in the first place but after 7 months of no possible solution and after he blocked me on facebook and also stopped picking my call I just had to let people know so they won't also fall prey

Has the culprit paid you? YES or NO?
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
funlord:

Has the culprit paid you? YES or NO?
No, my money is 22k
Re: . by funlord(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
zlatan10:

No, my money is 22k

Make a police petition against him he has been banned and get a court order and freeze his account!
Re: . by zlatan10(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
funlord:

Make a police petition against him he has been banned and get a court order and freeze his account!
funlord:

All these for free??
Re: . by dayleke: 4:49am On Dec 14, 2017
zlatan10:

All these for free??

Lol...

Sorry bro, didn't mean to laugh but na d way u sAY am na...
You go spend more than tat 22k if u involve popo.
But if u get dat kain money n u wan teach Ola a lesson, Den go for it o.
Re: . by wyqay: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2017
keep on broadcasting the oloriburuku lazy bone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Ambushed Shiloh Worshipers Robbed Lady Of Her Panties At Ubeji, Warri / Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos / Pastor To Die By Hanging For Impregnating Housewife And Also Killing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.