Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. (2451 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by npowerng: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Smartjob1:
Part of the payment goes straight to business investments and creation of jobs for millions of people. From there, not only my future will be serviced but the future of many others.

npowerng.

This is very nice.
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by npowerng: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Macgabe:

there are still many of us batch A that has not gotten text for device pick up in lagos o. I hope we will still get ours becaust i dont understand this nature of distribution.
Just be patient . Device distribution are in batches .
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by hersee(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Npower, I have complaint to you via all means countless times, but my situation remain unchanged. I have never been paid even once, others are giving testimonies of the impact of Npower on their lives, but for me, Am always confused, I have tried every possible means to lay my complaint to you (support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram and Nairaland Forum) but am always told to be patient, I made every possible correction on my profile, but to no avail, please Npower, please and please, let me feel the impact like others, we are all thesame, imagine going into class and be teaching for months without payment, I always feel discouraged, please help a brother. My details are :

NAME: HASSAN YAKUBU
NPOWER PHONE NO: 08101102008

I hope you will look into my issue. Thank you.
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by MrRay7(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
npowerng:

Impressive .
Thanks sir
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by Macgabe(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:
Just be patient . Device distribution are in batches .

Good day, please still on device collection. Some of my friends that have collected two weeks ago got text again (some of them got two or three text) asking them to come and pick up their device on the 11th September which is Monday while some of us are still eagerly waiting for the same text. Can we try and visit the mtn store to confirm if our device is ready for pick up?
Thanks.
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by npowerng: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Macgabe:

Good day, please still on device collection. Some of my friends that have collected two weeks ago got text again (some of them got two or three text) asking them to come and pick up their device on the 11th September which is Monday while some of us are still eagerly waiting for the same text. Can we try and visit the mtn store to confirm if our device is ready for pick up?
Thanks.

Good day sir, If you activate DND on your line, You might not receive the SMS.
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by Macgabe(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, If you activate DND on your line, You might not receive the SMS.
yes I activated the code. Will try and visit the place by monday. Thanks once again for your prompt response.
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by npowerng: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
hersee:
Hello Npower, I have complaint to you via all means countless times, but my situation remain unchanged. I have never been paid even once, others are giving testimonies of the impact of Npower on their lives, but for me, Am always confused, I have tried every possible means to lay my complaint to you (support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram and Nairaland Forum) but am always told to be patient, I made every possible correction on my profile, but to no avail, please Npower, please and please, let me feel the impact like others, we are all thesame, imagine going into class and be teaching for months without payment, I always feel discouraged, please help a brother. My details are :

NAME: HASSAN YAKUBU
NPOWER PHONE NO: 08101102008

I hope you will look into my issue. Thank you.

Mr Hassan Yakubu, We have tried severally your issue is from your bank . Kindly visit your bank to modify your account .
Re: Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. by hersee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

Mr Hassan Yakubu, We have tried severally your issue is from your bank . Kindly visit your bank to modify your account .
Hello Npower, I changed to a different bank on 11-August-2017, but I still didnt received August Stipend, please was my new account number also having any Issue?? Please kindly look into it so that I will know. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

VACANCY FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship / Eko Maintenance Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.