Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of (17167 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by tobi463(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
maxiuc:
My movement to Lagos is on Monday
Thanks for the exposure

How I wish RCCG can complete that express road construction
is it rccg dat is constructing d express nawa oh
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by Fabulouski(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Or you can look for an Edo girl help you out
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Temidayo9:
Join Air travel, courtesy AIRPEACE. Akure to Lagos #10k. And bypass all this traffic.

den crash abiiii

1 Like

Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by acelaw: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
alezzy13:

Precisely. The road is in VERY bad shape. For me the best option would be the Sango ota route.

Please I live in lekki and I need direction for this Sango ota route
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by chaikie(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
tansder2:
Painful
Bloody scámmer
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by purplekayc(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
@op thanks for the awareness
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by UfuomaUN(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
autojosh:
As a lot of religious programs draw near, like the Eid-el-Kabir, Holy Ghost Service of RCCG , which are both holding on Friday, 1st of September, Power must change hands of MFM which holds on the 2nd and the Ojude-Oba Festival at Ijebu-Ode which is on the 3rd of the same month, reports say that there might be heavy traffic along Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The following alternative routes have been suggested, if you are in haste and are not attending the aforementioned programs;

-Sango Ota – Ifo – Abeokuta – Sagamu/Interchange – Ijebu Ode – Benin/Ore Expressway.
-Victoria Island – Lekki Epe – Ijebu Ode – Benin/Ore Expressway.
-Ikorodu – Itoikin – Benin/Ore Expressway.
-Ikorodu – Sagamu – Ijebu Ode – Benin/Ore Expressway.

Happy celebration!

https://autojosh.com/beware-possible-heavy-traffic-1st-2nd-3rd-september/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Jeez Lagos is too crowded!!
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by ndcide(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
If that is the case, I may have to leave for redemption camp by 12.00 noon.
Sombody tell me that's not late.
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by FroshJaynex(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Why do i have to avoid amajor highway because of some religious and cultural activities.... angry

This is sheer failure by govt at federal and state level in area of traffic management.

Why can't the govt compel the organizers of these activities; especially the religious camp ground managers. They should be forced to move at least 20mtrs away from the existing road shoulder and create a separate service lane for visitors to their ground. I believe that all religious institutes (christians and muslims) should be responsible and law abiding.
Take ambode's number 08064385..59649.2..5.94. call him to complain no come dey shout for our head here. Some of us never chop
Re: Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of by Syphonn(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you didn't have any idea about how talented and very hardworking Nigerians are, this right here is proof.
At every corner you look, people are putting their creativity and talent to good use; helping themselves instead of staying idle.
One of such people is Ahmed Aliyu, who constructed a wooden convertible car using pieces of wood.

View photos at www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Checks At Murtala Muhammad Airport, Lagos / Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone / 30 PDP Members Die In Road Accident In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.