Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? (1318 Views)

How Student Doctor Caused Woman's Death During Childbirth In Edo (Photos) / Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017

what leads to death, especially that of the mother-to-be while giving birth?

How come some give birth so easily with no stress, while the mother and baby are all hale and hearty...
Re: The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ftc
Re: The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Most causes is as a result of internal bleeding and this happens mostly with new expecting mothers who are inexperienced in child bearing, another thing is the tightness of the birth canal through pelvis down to the vulval. When anything goes wrong during this process, it results to internal bleeding and if not curtain in due, it might lead to death of the expecting mother. There are also other random reason too.

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2017
aaronson:
Most causes is as a result of internal bleeding and this happens mostly with new expecting mothers who are inexperienced in child bearing, another thing is the tightness of the birth canal through pelvis down to the vulval. When anything goes wrong during this process, it results to internal bleeding and if not curtain in due, it might lead to death of the expecting mother. There are also other random reason too.

Wow, this is quite frightening...

Sorry if you'd sent a message on whatsapp and I haven't replied...
It 'expired' and I'm yet to download a new one...
Re: The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Magnoliaa:

Wow, this is quite frightening...

Sorry if you'd sent a message on whatsapp and I haven't replied...
It 'expired' and I'm yet to download a new one...
okay I did wrote you an email after waiting days prior to messages not delivering on Whatsapp. However, we could always converse via email till you get your new Whatsapp up and running.
Re: The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
aaronson:
okay I did wrote you an email after waiting days prior to messages not delivering on Whatsapp. However, we could always converse via email till you get your new Whatsapp up and running.

Hey, I have replied your email.
Re: The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Magnoliaa:

Hey, I have replied your email.
right, I 'd check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Pears Baby Lotion: The Lotion For Your Baby’s Dry Skin / What Is Liposuction / Monkey Cola | Cola Lepidota K. Schum | Facts About Monkey Kola | Nutritional Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.