Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How To Setup A Cinema - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Setup A Cinema (779 Views)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / South African Girl Sneaks Food Into A Cinema, Using A Fake Baby Bump (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup A Cinema by tmodeltoluene(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
I realised that these days, most new movies are only available at the cinemas.which makes cinema business to be booming.

Please any information on How I can setup a cinema and also have access to cinema movies.
Thanks
Re: How To Setup A Cinema by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
tmodeltoluene:
Please any information on How I can setup a cinema and also have access to cinema movies.
Thanks

following
Re: How To Setup A Cinema by NCANpatroller: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Interested too

Maybe someone ll invite Sen common sense to enlighten us
Re: How To Setup A Cinema by Kenzico(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
I dream of Cinema business too...

Good n 9ce enterprenual business
Re: How To Setup A Cinema by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kenzico:
I dream of Cinema business too...

Good n 9ce enterprenual business

if you have 700 million naira then come to onitsha I have my business plan on how to setup my own companies cinema, I am a pro audio and cinema installer and I run the very first AFRICAN Cinema Youtube channel named SIMBAZ with American viewers, so if you have the cash the come invest that in me and you can reach my line on my profile.
Re: How To Setup A Cinema by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

if you have 700 million naira then come to onitsha I have my business plan on how to setup my own companies cinema, I am a pro audio and cinema installer and I run the very first AFRICAN Cinema Youtube channel named SIMBAZ with American viewers, so if you have the cash the come invest that in me and you can reach my line on my profile.

If I have 700m I will put all in cinema, u no dey fear God self.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV On Their Toes As New Satelite Dish Called TSTV Set To Launch On October 1st / Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemates Step Out #bbnaija 2018 Premiere / Into The Badlands: MK Vs Sunny. Fight To The Death,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.