Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Get World-class Tyres For You Vehicles @ Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get World-class Tyres For You Vehicles @ Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre (529 Views)

Wheels And Tyres For Truck, Suv And Cars Available At Good Rate / Buy Cars Of Your Choice @ Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre / Bring Your Vehicles To Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre For World-class Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get World-class Tyres For You Vehicles @ Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre by tectonotimes: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes, even a two years old child knows that tyres are one of the important components of a vehicle. At Meecheal Excels Auto Care Center, we import and sell premium brand tyres and alloy rims of various sizes such as Michelin tyres, Dunlop tyres, Goodyear tyres, Yokohama tyres and other mid-range alternatives. We are the best one-stop shop for all auto care services in Nigeria. That is why business tycoons, politicians, chief executives and top managers of blue-chip companies patronize us.

We have the biggest range of tyres and rims in stock at the very affordable prices and can be fixed while you wait in our air-conditioned reception or eat and take cold drinks at our canteen. Our customers cuts across Nigeria and beyond owing to our high quality tyres that are sold at affordable prices. We are the supplier of tyres to the elite class.

At Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre, we stock original equipment tyres for the majority of makes and models and our automobile engineers can recommend the best tyre for your vehicle including Mercedes car tyres, BMW car tyres, Ford car tyres, Honda car tyres, Jaguar car tyres, Land Rover tyres, Lexus car tyres, Mazda car tyres, Mini car tyres, Mitsubishi car tyres, Nissan car tyres, Peugeot car tyres, Porsche car tyres, Renault car tyres, Range Rover tyres, Rover car tyres, Subaru car tyres, Toyota car tyres, Volkswagen car tyres and Volvo car tyres. For detailed information on our tyres and pictures, click on the link below
http://www.tectono-business.com/2017/08/get-world-class-tyres-for-you-vehicles.html

Re: Get World-class Tyres For You Vehicles @ Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre by abraham1234: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bro I need vikrant 10.00 tyre
Re: Get World-class Tyres For You Vehicles @ Meecheal Excels Auto Care Centre by tectonotimes: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
abraham1234:
Bro I need vikrant 10.00 tyre
Tell us the size of the type, your vehicle's name and year of production.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Civic Automatic Gear Box Needed / Pls Help Me Out.my Car Plug Getting Wet With Oil / Do You Have A Mitsubishi Outlander For Sale? Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.