Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Man Fell from the Top of Former Nitel Building In Ibadan.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fell from the Top of Former Nitel Building In Ibadan.. (469 Views)

Man Fell & Beating The Stolen Goat He Took From The Lorry Hijacked By Hoodlums / A Man Fell From The Sky / Lagos Police Arrest 5 Nitel Cable Vandals,15 Suspected Armed Robbers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fell from the Top of Former Nitel Building In Ibadan.. by ukemepeter: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
A man fell from the top of former Nitel building....
An hausa which their work is to retrieve Nitel cable from the ground......
the story started when his boys climb to the roof part to sit and drink,cause according to the boys,there was no work for them today.I was in the same guest house were he lounge ,he was sleeping when he came out,we told the guy(the oga)and showed him the boys on top of the building,he was like what are they doing there,he laughed and said his going to the place to caution them not knowing that's his final point.
I was still watching the boys on top drinking,wasn't up to 2minutes I saw him with the boys on top,within a second,I don't really know what happen,like he was coming forward and mistakenly step on a ceiling( looking at the picture you will see a broken ceiling) I watched him fell from the building..was like a movie

1 Share

Re: Man Fell from the Top of Former Nitel Building In Ibadan.. by Dablack1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
brown roof republic
Re: Man Fell from the Top of Former Nitel Building In Ibadan.. by paiz: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Man Fell from the Top of Former Nitel Building In Ibadan.. by oyediranniyi: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
"Fell on top" or fell from the top. Do the needful!

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State: Police Sergeant Kill By Suspected Crude Oil Thieves. / I Got N7,000 For Participating In Killing GUS Winner – Suspect / The Forgotten Christians Of Nigeria...enduring Persecution. FOX NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.