Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Actor,uche Maduagwu Set To Feature American Rapper 50 Cent In His Next Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor,uche Maduagwu Set To Feature American Rapper 50 Cent In His Next Movie (524 Views)

Legendary Rapper 50 Cent Wonders If The World Is About To End! / Rapper 50 Cent Visits His Former Hood With His Gold Bentley Mulsanne (see PHOTO) / American Rapper 50 Cent Shows Off His Golden Bentley Mulsanne (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor,uche Maduagwu Set To Feature American Rapper 50 Cent In His Next Movie by Nollyzonenews: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu took to his Instagram page to announce that he would be featuring american rapper, 50 cent in his next blockbuster movie.

The One-T shirt to his instagram page to share a picture of himself and 50 cent and wrote....

I'll feature @50cent in my next blockbuster movie...� I know haters will be doubting... Well, you all have shallow mentality, thats why #Africa is backward...� I am the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and i need to set a standard for others in this movie business,� @50cent is unarguably the greatest American rap icon, aside being a fantastic singer, he is also a great actor,� and am going to feature him in my next movie. #repost #movie #nollywood #regrann#share #naija #hollywood

See screenshot below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actoruche-maduagwu-set-feature-american-rapper-50-cent-next-movie/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actor,uche Maduagwu Set To Feature American Rapper 50 Cent In His Next Movie by kidap: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
See lie
Re: Actor,uche Maduagwu Set To Feature American Rapper 50 Cent In His Next Movie by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
We are waiting for the movie
Re: Actor,uche Maduagwu Set To Feature American Rapper 50 Cent In His Next Movie by princealexndre(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Unusual:k1 De Ultimate Welcomes Wife,fatia & New Baby,melisa 4rm Usa(pics / “I Once Lived With An Older Woman Who Used Me Like A S*x Toy” – Timaya Reveals / Lady Escapes Death As Man In Disguise Of Movie Director Tries To Kill Her In Mkd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.