Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

First Banks Carlos Act Of Mass Disengagement Of Contract Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Banks Carlos Act Of Mass Disengagement Of Contract Staff (686 Views)

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Banks Carlos Act Of Mass Disengagement Of Contract Staff by afoife: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
called my friend from my ND days today who also doubles as my account officer at FBN to help me confirm payment for a business only to be told that he had been sacked after 8 years of no promotion no conversion to core staff cos he made a lower credit in HBD.

I asked my self so what is the next line of action as this job has taken all his time to monitor his investment such it crashes could not take professional exams as he sometime goes to work on Saturday.

Asked if he was the only one he said every one 8 years and above.

is this not wickedness can't they stage a protest or something.

I think they should sue Fisrt Bank

cc
lalastic
Re: First Banks Carlos Act Of Mass Disengagement Of Contract Staff by Nbote(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bet First bank sef, Dey are so 'Carlos'.. Dey clear out ppl only to recruit fresh ones again.. Dats Roberto

1 Like

Re: First Banks Carlos Act Of Mass Disengagement Of Contract Staff by afoife: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nbote:
Bet First bank sef, Dey are so 'Carlos'.. Dey clear out ppl only to recruit fresh ones again.. Dats Roberto

can't they stage a protest at least

(1) (Reply)

$200 Per Day / Her Hijab And The Call-to-bar: When The Hood Should Not Make The Priest! / Ongoing Recruitment At RS Consulting LLC 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.