Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tips On How To Set My Iwriter Freelancing Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Set My Iwriter Freelancing Account? (437 Views)

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Set My Iwriter Freelancing Account? by pendragon35(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hello,good evening all.Please I recently heard of iwriter as a freelancing website,hence I have opened an account and as such need tips to make the it attractive and appealing to clients.
Gurus who are already into the system and knows necessary criteria for making better sales,kindly put down the points for amateurs like us brothers.....
Also its transaction system is via paypal,your enlightenment in that aspect cant be overemphasised as well.
Thanks as I sit back to document the points.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Bamboo Blinds / Email Marketing List And Method Of Sending 24,000 Emails Per Day For Free / Startups & Small Businesses: 4 Benefits Of Having Your Financial Data In Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.