Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old (813 Views)

Which Trade Is Preferable To Grow 100k / Nursing, Medical laboratory science and pharmacology which is preferable / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old by bleskid: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
in this life we live it is more preferrable to suffer at young age ... I have 10 point to c
learify myself.
1.MAKE U SMART AND STRONGER
some matured people did not suffer at young age , and they have a problem, e.g lack of life experience to associate with people, stand on your own And nigeria this days that helps alot . Is more good to suffer at young age , to know your left and right , to wise up, clevar and brave , and even what you have seen at your 11years child of rich will see at 30 and shout jesus is lord.. But belive you me you are old than that son of a rich. Is very good to suffer in morning and enjoying in the evening and they sleep in the night .. Use your head.

2.MARRIAGE. For exmaple some people are married but when ever they need huge something , (help)let me call my father, why not let me call my friend .. You can lost your father forever but you cant lost your friend forever. Back to the point, when you suffer at young u have the sense to stand and haddle matax yourself at old age becos back then u have weak guidiance but you still pursh on , so you are use to it , it is never new to u, and it is very good That why some people cry if my father could come back to life,, things could have been better than i live.. Why some cry how i wish my father could see where iam to day.. There is a big difference between the two criers there.
3.DISSCUSION
if you are a nigerian you will understand what iam saying.. Some guys that suffer at young age before making it, when they are speaking it is more communicative ,the way he approach people in public . His words is always sensitive,e.g full of advise to people who are struggleling, because he or she was there, How life use to be in some cases , some matured peole dont know how to put sense to the young ones about life and it is not there fort .. Becos they did not allow them to have experience in life during that light age
HOW TO SPEND
like for example i went to the market with my friend to purchase some cloth and shoes , his name is james , james this shirt is 3k ok take , this shoe is 5k ok take, that is not right in nigeria. for me iam martins son of a poor , 3k pls i have 1.5 , the shoe is 5k pls i have 2.5k iam using my head even if iam married in any condition iam ok with my life becos i don jamb before. But tell me could james be ok in any condition.is good to have brain young.

5.BEHAVIOURS
some of us we are very scare to enter police cell but i enter police cell only when i was 13 years barclona vs chelsea 2012 uefa on my way back home in the night i was arrested by police , i spent four days there in the station that also make me stronger and well behave . I know that next time i will not come back in the night or i will be care full why coming back, but let assume that son of a rich is in cell not even one night in that cell . So how will he or she know that, it is wrong or behave well next time, during young at my age.becos he or she was not allow to expereince the wrong doing of coming late at home.
6.SELF CONTROLL
in life self controll matas alot, from benue to lagos ..when ever u see cynthia your dick dont sleep on boris, in the raise up ,, one day one day, you toasted cynthia and she agreed you will know in your mind if u have sex with cynthia skin to skin {no condon) the next alert will be preganancy .. You as a child of a poor u will be calculating .. If cynthia is pregenant for me now .. How can i continun with my education .. Or how can i cope up in life mom and dad is broke .. that also make u to think and develop self controll by using condon or even avoid the sex part in the relationship. The cynthia will also love becuse u are less concern about sex that means u love her for real not the sex ..like other guys sex today sex tomarow sex all day but cynthian did not find that behaviour in u. means you are difference

7.DISCIPLINE AND SELF RESPECT
guys lik us will respect does not mean we are scared . When i go to an ocassion .. I dont go arround let the people see me iam aslo here see my cloth i wear you must see my shoes today, they will walk up and dwon without doing anything, must especially girls . . But me i respect myself by seating in one place that does not mean by dressing is poor but is all aout disscipline selfrespect, when u suffer u have this experience without been told by any body , if u are suffering it is part of discipline than that one of old age.

8.BROKE. Some young guys of 22 25 are broke is normal but when you look at sombody at 47 is still broke up to that level he cant aford one boxer, i use to wounder how?if you can check very well people living that life at that age , are people who have useless their oppoturnity back to back. Means is not once is not twice. when u have suufered at young age u will not allow one opputurnity to pass u by ....cos u don already know waiting day ground

9.ACHIEVEMENT
iam saying this specificly to men .if your father is a doctor,and u are also doctor u have not archive anything, just like if your father is poor are u are also poor. Is all the same thing , if your father is rich and u are also rich that is inheritance no achivement made {davido) but when u suffer u create achivement all by yourself, and real achivement made by man is suuport by somebody outside the fmaily. When u suffer young u create all by yourslf and GOD.

10.EXPERIENCE
Is good to have experience we have so many experince, sport music, life, but life is more important ... Iam blesboi ubebe aondona 200 level in unibeune makurdi
18yrs
Re: See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old by being(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
What is all these you are writing now?
Re: See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old by Radiohead6(f): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Defiantly high on Ambien
Re: See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old by bleskid: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
Defiantly high on Ambien
how?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Post Of a Kaduna State School Teacher / How I Start My Company / Supply Chain Academy At Coca-cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.