Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

RN-BSC Nursing In The UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK (643 Views)

Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RN-BSC Nursing In The UK by faheez(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Good morning great Nurses, I'm opening this thread for Nurses like myself who may want to complete their university undergraduate degree program in the UK.
I know a lot of us (RN holders) are not happy about the fact that we have to spend another 4years in the university before getting our BNSc here in Nigeria .

This thread is aimed at helping individuals who nurtures the dream of obtaining a degree certificate under one calendar year (12month) in UK.
I know of very few universities offering this program.

>University of Sunderland
>Anglia Ruskin university
>Nottingham university
And price range for the tuition is £10,000 that about 5million naira, other expenses exclusive.

I would like Nigerian nurses who has already passed through/has useful information about this program to please enlighten us about it, by telling us how feasible the process is, the struggle and challenges to be faced, cost of living, the merit and the demerit if any..

cc. lalasticlala, TemmyAdeJosh, mamajaz, desy24444, Barbiee, WellEndowed, auschris gratefulme40
,IYIMAN, AjaoSandra
please do the needful.
Thank you
Re: RN-BSC Nursing In The UK by mokaflex(m): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition / UNILAG Did Not Rusticate Student For Dancing With Former Vc's Statue / Is Aptech A Good Choice(please I Need Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.