Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Freelance Writing And Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writing And Training (405 Views)

Directions To WAEC Testing And Training Center, Ogba, Ikeja / LSETF Screening And Training / Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writing And Training by OKPAGAFREDRICK(m): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2017
If you need someone to write seminar, project work or help you analyse your data both scientific data or questionnaire, or you need to learn data analyses with the software and user manual, please call me on 07039289542 or send me mail on okpagafredrickogeh@gmail.com . Your Lecturer must not be the one to do it for you, you can still learn and make money out of it. I promise you, you won't regret reading this post. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sansvid M. International Job Vacancies (7 Positions) / Graduate NYSC Intern @ GE Nigeria / Palladium Group Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.