Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Free Airtime Giveaway To Gurubasics Top Commentators For August 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Airtime Giveaway To Gurubasics Top Commentators For August 2017 (450 Views)

500 Naira Airtime Giveaway / Free Airtime Giveaway / Monthly Giveaway To Top Commentator In Achcodetech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Airtime Giveaway To Gurubasics Top Commentators For August 2017 by imocheezy1: 4:32am On Aug 31, 2017
We from the GuruBasics Team wanna you this opportunity to say​ a very big thanks to you all, for your time, effort, contribution and lovely comments on this wonderful blog. GuruBasics was just launched this month and I must say, so far you’ve all made this blog project a great one.

Mid-August we announced that we’ll be rewarding top commentators on the blog with free airtime. Since it was not completely a full month since this event started, we’ll be giving half of the airtime giveaway prize. I assure you that of next month would be great and fantastic. This month we will be rewarding our top three commenters while beginning from next month, it’ll be our top five.

LIST OF WINNERS

Hassan
Hussaini
Charles
If your name is listed above, drop your phone number in the comment section below so as to get credited with your airtime. If your name is not mentioned above then you weren’t lucky to win. But guess what, you can be our next winner by following the steps below to participate.
How Can I Join The List Of Next Commenters On GuruBasics

All you have to do is to comment on posts published on this blog GuruBasics.com. You can also reply comments dropped by other people.

https://www.gurubasics.com/2017/08/airtime-giveaway-august-top-commentators/
Re: Free Airtime Giveaway To Gurubasics Top Commentators For August 2017 by RaYwon6: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Wah d heck did u just done
wer is my name
i cant find my name der.. Kai day av remove my name anyways it not too late to place my name der back sha my name is okoro obonomen add am there now

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Reliable And Dedicated Hosting Provider. / Discover Why Your Hustle Need A Good Looking Website / Which Naira Mastercard Works On Google Play.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.