Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA (568 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / If Hurricane Harvey Happened In Nigeria, This 16 Things May Likely Be Our Fate / White House Needs Emergency Funds To Tackle Hurricane Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA by dmchaka: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
My Fellow Nairalanders, though the Nigeria economy is very tough right now,in addition to the security challenges facing us as a nation. A natural disaster is something that before anyone at anytime, Now the USA city of Houston, Texas is in need of our help right now, a token donation through the US Embassy in Lagos will go a long way in saving life.
We should also call on the Nigeria Government to donate a percentage of Crude Oil exported to US, to the Government of Texas to aid in the reconstruction of the affected city.

I appeal to Nairaland Owner "Oluwaseun Osewa" to approach US Embassy and Request their cooperation on opening an account that Nairalanders can donate into to support the good people of Texas.
Re: Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA by michealdeco: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Rubbish idea

USA can take care of their problem

Don't think they are this incompetent country called Nigeria
Re: Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Una too like eye service... Yes dey do need our help and all d help dey can get but let me ask u, what exactly were ur responses wen flood ravaged most parts of d country? Lekki in Lagos, Suleja's deadly flooding and most other states in d country? Even here in Sierra Leone... Everyone was busy blaming d affected ppl for building without drainages, building on floodplains, building without approval and all dat... How many of u thought to even as much as share in d pains of d people who were rendered homeless or lost properties and loved ones? Charity is supposed to begin at home but no for us it begins outside where we would b portrayed in a gud light while our inside remains rotten
Re: Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA by dmchaka: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
The assistance to US is not eye service, during the last flood,the water that enter my house was 1.5 feet high, based on which i understand your pain, but come to think of it. CNN ,BBC Carry the news of our own Nairaland supporting victims of Harvey in US. How will you feel that the US government has increase Nigeria crude Oil Import in other to make more money from donation to support the reconstruction effort.
Re: Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA by Gabrendo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please can someone check the brain of this man....

(1) (Reply)

Any Experienced Engineer To Evaluate Bill Of Contract For Building Construction / See 6 Reasons Why $*x Is Painful For Some Women(no 6 Will Shock You) / Latest top ten best universities in the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.