Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt (31878 Views)

Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident / Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo) / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by CastedDude: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2017
A young man is filled with nothing but thanks to God for rescuing him from a ghastly motor accident in Rivers state. The man who was being driven in a Mazda SUV with others - revealed that their car was hit by a heavy duty truck which lost control and veered off its lane. But he came out unhurt from the crash. Read his testimony below;

Thank You Father For Saving Us

Ordinarily, I didn't want to talk about the accident that occurred on Saturday until an inner voice spoke to me to say: "You haven't expressed enough gratitude to God".

Yes, we had an accident on Saturday at the Emohua end of the Choba/Emohua River bridgehead. A heavy duty vehicle veered off its lane to hit us. My friend, Zeismer I. Evans Osi drove us in his Mazda SUV. He did everything humanly possible to dodge this vehicle that had lost control but the driver still changed direction to hit us. More like a vehicle on a mission. It was terrible, I must say. God saved us.

I sat at the passenger's side where the hit occurred. The impact was too much. The vehicle was badly damaged but God saved us. I came out of the car unhurt. No cut, no injury. I was not admitted in any hospital. I went to my house afterward. God did it for me and the other persons in the car. It's was miraculous. Thank You Father. For without You, we would have been gone.

For God made it clear in Psalm 23: 4, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me and in Isaiah 54: 17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall be condemned..."

I give thanks to God for saving me, Zeismer I. Evans Osi, Chioma Worgu, Gift Elenwo, Gift Enebeli and...Thank You Almighty God.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/man-comes-unhurt-accident-suv-bashed-heavy-duty-truck-photos.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by fyneguy: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
The truck hit the passenger's side, not driver's side.

I still thank God for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by CastedDude: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
read the post well.. he was not driving, he sat at the passenger's side...that was where the truck hit....why do you think this is a testimony.
fyneguy:

I sat at the passenger's side where the hit occurred. The impact was too much. The vehicle was badly damaged but God saved us. I came out of the car unhurt. No cut, no injury. I was not admitted in any hospital. I went to my house afterward. God did it for me and the other persons in the car. It's was miraculous. Thank You Father. For without You, we would have been gone.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

Wen ur car is crushed front nd back nd somersaults 5 times nd u make it come nd call me

Den I will know u ar a son of God

Som people think forming "Thankful" covers up 4 their sinful lifestyle

My brother God don't know u
U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by cultist: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2017
fyneguy:

Hmmm
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by SenorFax(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Go and sin no more cool cool cool
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by olamil34(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
lucky bastard

1 Like

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Evablizin(f): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Wow whether he is lucky or not i join him to say thank you Lord for the gift of life,the air that we breath in day by day

5 Likes

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by baike: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
make him go thanks him village people na their hand work
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Platony(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
To God be d Glory..

1 Like

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by solanikeFF: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Go be praised
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

Wen ur car is crushed front nd back nd somersaults 5 times nd u make it come nd call me

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
You are obviously not well, normal people don't reason like this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by doctimonyeka(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Must you comment Spewing trash all the time... If you don't feel like thanking God for preserving his life, then keep quiet!! I don't like quoting people but the rubbish you typed was irresistible ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by LeSammy: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Dumb ass goat

Saying dumb things to earn likes on NL

you're always online..
I wonder if u even work or have anything to call your own

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by tayann(f): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
cool cool
Evablizin:
Wow whether he is lucky or not i join him to say thank you Lord for the gift of life,the air that we breath in day by day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by VeniJu: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2017
CastedDude:
read the post well.. he was not driving, he sat at the passenger's side...that was where the truck hit....why do you think this is a testimony.

Power of technology. side airbag

2 Likes

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Hehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
I thank God for his life
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
VeniJu:

Power of technology. side airbag

Yep.
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by horlakunle25(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Waoooow!! "U jump am pass" bicos ur time neva reach kwantinu ur hustle bro while it last!
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by BABANGBALI: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
God no dey sleep
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Josh4wod: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Are you the one doing yourself or they are doing you? angry angry
If you don't have any reason to testify
Allow others to!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by spencekat(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by oshe11: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ewoooooo shocked
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by TellMeNothing: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

You must be very good at being stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by cutechi(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
ecoeco:
Is dis one accident?
Y won't he survive?

It only scratched d door

U jst gat lucky

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

shut up! if u have nothing to say, He is grateful to God for life, What are u grateful for?
ur kind of person

2 Likes

Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
What happens to people who flaunt ill gotten wealth. angry
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by columbus007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na fulani helms-man go drink that truck shocked
Re: Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt by yerokunphilips: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for HIS protection .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane? / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday / 15 Things To Know About The Third-mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.