Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? (1554 Views)

The $ 10 Million Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Wrong Thing !!! / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by ICSLimited: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2017
What will you do if you win 10 Million Naira Today?

A)Quit looking for job

B)Resign at your current job

C) Continue your current job

D) Flee from Nigeria

Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Skanas(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
ICSLimited:

A)Quit looking for job

D) Flee from Nigeria

But I need this money like now now sha...

But wait oOoo...why is flee from 9ja an option

If u make money, u go enjoy 9ja...jst kip ur affairs away from the media...and stay away from politics!

Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Remijuice: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2017
should I reply with your options or tell you my own piece of mind? [b]
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by BlueRayDick: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
I dey go Australia straight.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by wunmi590(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
ICSLimited:

A)Quit looking for job

D) Flee from Nigeria

Would chose C, I will continue my current job, and then find a simple and long lasting business I can do that would not really take much of my time from my current job.

10millions is a whole lot, and if put into use judiciously, it can go a long way in this country.

Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by lightstone(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2017
i will quit looking for job then i will start up a business so i can be of help to the country by employing competent people to work with me.#Agroprenuer#

Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by subtlemee(f): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Flee from Nigeria with the speed of light

Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Honeypie2016(f): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
My answer is A
I shall quit looking for job. Become an entrepreneur. Employ people and support humanitarian works
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Vince09: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
A... . Fish farming straight up.. .. I need the loan naw sef
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Phlegned84: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2017
I am an entrepreneur already. I'll just invest it in poultry and crop farming shikena.
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
wunmi590:

Would chose C, I will continue my current job, and then find a simple and long lasting business I can do that would not really take much of my time from my current job.

10millions is a whole lot, and if put into use judiciously, it can go a long way in this country.
I strongly agree with your choice.. Make sense well
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by wunmi590(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
raphafire:

I strongly agree with your choice.. Make sense well

I tell you my brother cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Quit looking for job,budget don dey ground for the 10million
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by omoikea(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2017
for someone like me that doesn't have a job i will:

1. open like 5 bet9ja shops.
2. start importing phone and accessories and continue with my phone repair business in a large way
3. register for oracle to add up to my skills
4. to be continued...
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by gungab(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
ICSLimited:

A)Quit looking for job

D) Flee from Nigeria

A)Quit looking for job
And in addition become employer of labour
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
ICSLimited:

A)Quit looking for job

D) Flee from Nigeria

I will continue with my current job so not everybody knows i won 10mil..
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by slyd90(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
i will wake up from my dream gringrin
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by slyd90(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? by Ranchhoddas: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'll take a trip (Kenya, Tanzania, West Africa) Put a large chunk into a business Save the rest.

Personal Assistant Needed / Entefrica / Opportunity To Study In The USA This September With Your HND Certificate