Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

More Money This Sallah With A "BIG BANK ALAT" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Money This Sallah With A "BIG BANK ALAT" (896 Views)

What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Money This Sallah With A "BIG BANK ALAT" by tayo399(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Make #500 on every invite
ALAT
WEMA BANK present to you ALAT
STEP 1 Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, and at as the referral you use , * H97PXP * then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.
STEP 2 Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.
STEP 3 For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 Nairaland.
Pls use referal code H97PXP
Powered by: WEMA BANK

PS - I can transfer the #500 into you account to activate it if you can't do it yourself
Re: More Money This Sallah With A "BIG BANK ALAT" by dthabit(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
tayo399:
Make #500 on every invite
ALAT
WEMA BANK present to you ALAT
STEP 1 Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, and at as the referral you use , * H97PXP * then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.
STEP 2 Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.
STEP 3 For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 Nairaland.
Pls use referal code H97PXP