Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Empirecoin {emcoin} The New Source Of Wealth. Don't Miss It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Empirecoin {emcoin} The New Source Of Wealth. Don't Miss It (679 Views)

Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Forex Trading, New Source Of In Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empirecoin {emcoin} The New Source Of Wealth. Don't Miss It by olutope1056: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is EmpireCoin {EmCoin}?

EmCoin is a fully decentralized Cryptocurrency like bitcoin but it is faster in confirmations and transactions. EmCoin runs on a SHA-256 Proof of Work (POW) algorithm with a 1 minute block time and block size of up to 8mb, It is Market based.

History of EmCoin?

Emcoin is a short abbreviation of EmpireCoin which was founded mid- Feb 2017 but launched on the 28th of Aug 2017 under a group named EmpireWorld. Emcoin is completely a decentralized cryptocurrency I.e it's an open source software currency that no one controls or regulates the price, it has been developed in such a way that it's only the market that can determines the value of Emcoin.

Why Emcoin?

EmCoin is not just an ordinary currency but a new currency that will definitely change the global economy most especially Africa's economy, it's a currency that Will revolve around increasing efficiencies and eliminating unnecessary time and costs that arrive from using multiple trusted third parties to facilitate transactions.

Visions of Emcoin

EmCoin was not only developed to be the best currency but was also developed to revive the economy of most continents particularly Africa. EmCoin has been foreseen to be the best currency that can increase the growth of Africa's economy. Few years to come atleast 15% of EmCoin holders will be multimillionaires.

Who is the Brain behind this great project?

Mr Johnson Daniel a computer and software engineer is the brain behind this great project pls check him out on the official website, it took Mr Johnson Daniel completely 4years to study how blockchain technology works and he was able relate it with the experiences he also gained from the financial world.
Mr Johnson Daniel has been on this project for so long now after which it was finally launched yesterday 28th of Aug... After it was launched EmCoin became an OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE that is it became completely DECENTRALIZED (No one controls it)*

What is the Current circulation/Total circulation of EmCoin?

EmCoin current circulation of Coins is 6.4millions and total coin supply can only be 18.1million EmCoins.

Mode of coins circulation?

ICO is currently going on to help share the Coins to the public. This ICO is far different from the ones you knew. The price of 1EmCoin will start of at $0.57 after which we let the market determine its future Value. ICO ends on the 12th of sept 2017

How to mine EmCoin?

Unlike other cryptocurrencies where mining is very hard... But with EmCoin QT wallet mining is so easy i.e you can mine EmCoin anywhere, anyday, anytime and also on any PC.. Mobile mining will be made available soonest

EmCoin can be Mined with a computer, Using EmCoin Qt wallets for Windows and Linux operating systems. And has a Block reward of up to 7EmCoins for each block mined, Difficulties are adjust based on the Number of transactions and miners present in the network. It is profitable when Mining EmCoin.

How to Buy/Sell EmCoins?

Buying and Selling of EmCoins will be made available on our official Website https://emcoin.net and we will also add EmCoin to popular Cryptocurrency trading websites like Bittrex, Poloniex.....

Is trading EmCoin profitable?

Yes it is 100% profitable trading EmCoin, cos this is where EmCoin CEO Mr johnson focused mostly on, this is where he applied all his financial experiences.

trading EmCoin is so easy and it doesn't require much time all you have to do is to study the chart.... Assuming from the Launch of EmCoin at $0.57 it is possible that within minutes to hours the price can skyrocket to $2+ per EmCoin and those that bought it at $0.57 are already in profit. 50EmCoins from Launch price of $0.57 is $28.5 and imagine when 1EmCoin now goes for $2 your $28.5 will now be $100+ "WOW"

Aside from Buying,Selling and Trading.

EmCoin CEO is currently working on a new project whereby members will be able to use their coins to purchase goods and services easily both online and offline via our merchants stores both locally and internationally. We've reached out to them but yet to get a response from them.. But it's gonna be soon.

Visit https://emcoin.net for more information

EmpireCoin {EmCoin}
Fast, Reliable and Secure....

#Emcoin #EmpireCoin #EmpireWorld

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dancer Odumewu Debbie A.k.a Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record / Seun Now Warning Up To Claim 4 Million Registered Members / I dont want to be a drop out,help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.