Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,957 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pls Where Can I Get Tokunbo Bolt And Boris Dealers In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Where Can I Get Tokunbo Bolt And Boris Dealers In Nigeria (364 Views)

Good Deal For Bolt And Uber Driver!!! Toks 2004 Mazda 3 For 2.2m Asking!!!! / Can I Get Tokunbo Golf3 At The Rate Of 1million / Pls How Much Can I Get Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2003 model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Tokunbo Bolt And Boris Dealers In Nigeria by Hier(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion in advance

My dad actually sells bolt and Boris and he often want to buy and sell big lorry Boris but many customers keep coming trying to buy golf and Toyota parts and other front wheel 3finger. Well, that's what we call it here, it's this drive wheel Boris that's at the inner side of the front wheel shaft with three Boris plates which has a cup or housing. Don't mind me.

What am just saying is, I need dealers that can supply goods from anywhere in Nigeria and I might pay a visit and later you start sending the product after I do the transfer to your account.

items I desire are just bolt majorly, any size of tokunbo bolt, either 13, 14, 19, 22, 24, and 27 of any size.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Reg 03 Toyota Camry / 2006 Toyota Prius For Sale / Urgently Needed Foton View Bus Naija Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.