Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ (937 Views)

•°• Newbies Rap Battle Tournament 2019 •°• / •°• Newbies Rap Battle Tournament 2019 •°• / Rap Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Voting Criteria:

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Personals - 2 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

-2 verses each

Deadline is 11:59p.m. 31 August

-Verses should be posted by both battlers
on or not later than the deadline date.

-No complaining about votes

-A no show attracts a ban

-No unnecessary comments

-No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

-Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse-please put it in your vote.Vote and state what you found wrong.

If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse,please save them for after the voting's over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's funny how you think you're a rapper/When in reality you're a palm wine tapper/Ama crush you boy,I gat no mercy/State the team you support,bring your jersey/things aren't what they used to be,dis is the jet age/Your highest level no reach one of my percentage/kid,I'm not new to the rap game/I'm a beast,unlike you,I'm untamed/you're new to this game so lemme school you/You should know that I'm your king and that I rule you/
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by tolulance(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Am writing real note
Cos life looks sugarcoat
sweet like sugarcane
Aint fuckin with pain
All dis rapper are insane
Now Choosing between Usa and spain
Crushin around in benz
What i do is freestyles
Only use the pen wen signing checks
All girls wants my peck
Heaven is what i sense not hell
Yea it's a battle but no need to rattle
Cos the best gets the title
I'm going hardcore tori orin kendrick lamar ko
I'm the king//you a kid
See my flows//there're sick
Pick ur sense learn from my music
Cos im the father u are my son
Cos all i always want is my son going far than me
But if u mess up den u disowned
Then I'm still the best.....
Stay cool you fool //i think you are old school
I guess that makes you old fool
Im bursting all mics God I'm grateful
If it's you or if u're coming togeda
You all are disgrace to rappers
Now u a bastard acting lika rretard
Let's talk cash it's 9 digits like imma dealer
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
You don't know that I'm your king and you're my servant/
I can see your girlfriend left you cos you're a f*#kin pervert/
What can I say?Rappin is my bread and butter/
Unlike you,I hardly ever splutter/
You're new to this game,so go & sleep/
When I'm done with you,you're gonna whimper & weep/
You ain't a rapper,in fact,you're a looser/
I'm gonna push you down like a bulldozer/
I'm gonna end with this verse/
you ain't no match for me,so get in reverse/
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by tolulance(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2017
�Ever since i lost dad
Life is bullshit to me // So i make sure i make hit for him
Mum made rage in me// So i made page in it
No diss but I'm coming with pistol to you
I gat no critics for you// But biscuit for you
Ever since i was 5 it's distinction all thru
If you think dis a fight you wrong// I'm here to gun u down
Imma king c d crown// drug dealer in my town
You keep d title//congrat to you
I gat no metaphors//gat what i use metals for
No simile// but I'm sippin lean
Come closer // You loser
Imma proud singer
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well,I don't know what to say to you/
I sometimes think that you're jobless cause you don't have what to do/
I'm your king,I thought you already knew that/
But you no dey hear word,you're as stubborn as a house rat/
Anyway,it's not your fault,I no blame you/
It won't be your fault if one day police detain you/
Kid,word of warning,my rap can choke you/
I'm extremely serious,I no dey joke you/
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2017
I'm waiting..........
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by tolulance(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:
I'm waiting..........

Don't take it personal, this bout to burn you
I'm a vampire with daylight ring\\ but ain't gonna turn you
I'm the moderator but aint gonna ban you//You are a kid am gonna Man U
Feel comfortable cos you are in ur dad ause
You can't come to the street//You know am strict// I'm gonna hit ur head with stick
Calm Down I'm like B.I.G
He's the greatest//I'm the Lastest
Chasing What's for Caesar// I don't wanna be a looser// I keep counting Papers
Disrespecting me is like you disrespecting B.I.G cos u can't be Notorious wen you are not Victorious.....#Lance
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by vermaniace(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oh my jesus
both of you sound like kidagatin children fvvkin with each other ...I feel dumber reading your lines
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by vermaniace(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Meanwhile dayvey won this shii. ..you both just make me laugh cheesy grin
chai
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2017
vermaniace:
Meanwhile dayvey won this shii. ..you both just make me laugh cheesy grin
chai

am so confused right now

thanx bro
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by vermaniace(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
If you interested in what's app rap battles and you know you got the balls to knock down souls .....send enter to this contact 07051045601 on WhatsApp. ....and come brawling
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
vermaniace:
If you interested in what's app rap battles and you know you got the balls to knock down souls .....send enter to this contact 07051045601 on WhatsApp. ....and come brawling

Hahaha,with pleasure,BRING IT
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by vermaniace(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Dayvey:

pc me on whatsapp that's my contact up there
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by vermaniace(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dayvey:

Bro am waiting for you oo
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
vermaniace:
Bro am waiting for you oo

Oh....sorry man
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by vermaniace(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dayvey:

Oh....sorry man
eh yes and am still wait again ...or drop your WhatsApp contact ..no time
Re: ++++++ROAD TO KINGS Tournament++++++Dayvey Vs. Tolulance+++++++ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
vermaniace:
eh yes and am still wait again ...or drop your WhatsApp contact ..no time

(1) (Reply)

Who Say Igwe No Fit Rap? / freestyle on your favourite song / I Open Call Out...goshikid Vs Who??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.