Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic (1131 Views)

Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
i am a Nigerian, but i have to expose the Truth to fellow Nigerians and Africans. y'all fake ass Christians. when will you stop been dumb and stupid. Christians are damn blind. they worship Lucifer. and Sunday is the day of the Sun god -Lucifer. the pastors keep deceiving people . Christianity is bullshit !!!!!. you serve a motherfucking White Gay called Jesus Christ. the name was gotten from greek pagan god called HESUS and indian pagan god called KRISHNA. Black people stop been damn fools !!!. take your filth ass off da church. when u look below the picture, u will see da pastor told his brainwashed members to bring cutlasses to the church. that's damn stupid!!!! tell me where the scriptures that God told you to bring cutlasses to pray just leave this fake damn Religions alone. and the New Testament is Fake. only the Old Testament is Real and Original.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
When a screw looses you think u are OK, but the manufacturer know why he added that last screw, my brother search for it.

1 Like

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
When a screw looses you think u are OK, but the manufacturer know why he added that last screw, my brother search for it.
Damn !!! u are Brainwashed buddy. gotta hell outta of my face!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
Damn !!! u are Brainwashed buddy. gotta hell outta of my face!!!

I insist u search for that screw my brother. Advice nor be curse. Now run along andbleep off!
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Christianity is not demonic, people are. However one cannot ignore the fact that some pagan practices are obtainable in Christianity especially Catholic Church and that most men of God rip people off through 10% tithe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I insist u search for that screw my brother. Advice nor be curse. Now run along andbleep off!
yo bitch ass, I am sorry for u!! why don't research it? and shut ya mouth up.

1 Like

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher Old testament? hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
yo bitch ass, I am sorry for u!! why don't research it? and been shut ya mouth up.

Gerrout kiddo.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:
777philosopher Old testament? hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
yeah,that's right. my bro. only the Old testament is the only Legal and original scriptures. it was written by Prophets that saw Real visions of the The Most High. the new Testament was forged by the roman Catholics in Rome. in order to form new religion. a pagan emperor called Constantine formed Christianity. that's damn Demonic!!!. the Real Hebrew Israelites are the Bantus in Africa. while God himself is a Black Man.

1 Like

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
yeah,that's right. my bro. only the Old testament is the only Legal and original scriptures. it was written by Prophets that saw Real visions of the The Most High. the new Testament was forged by the roman Catholics in Rome. in order to form new religion. a pagan emperor called Constantine formed Christianity. that's damn Demonic!!!. the Real Hebrew Israelites are the Bantus in Africa. while God himself is a Black Man.

Are you a Judaist/IPOB core member?
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

Are you a Judaist/IPOB core member?
I do not belong to any one. because it is way of life. The Most High gave our Bantu Ancestors this laws and Commandments to follow. all Bantus in West Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa are the Original Hebrew Israelites. the Old Testament is your History. wake da hell up !!! sit your ass down and seek the Truth !!!
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
I do not belong to any one. because it is way of life. The Most High gave our Bantu Ancestors this laws and Commandments to follow. all Bantus in West Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa are the Original Hebrew Israelites. the Old Testament is your History. wake da hell up !!! sit your ass down and seek the Truth !!!

So you great great grand father is Adam?
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

So you great great grand father is Adam?
oh yeah!! when God wanted to Create Adam, he make him out of the soil. what is the colour of the soil? Dark or white? it is Dark in color.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
A deluded miscreant spotted.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
oh yeah!! when God wanted to Create Adam, he make him out of the soil. what is the colour of the soil? Dark or white? it is Dark in color.

your case is beyond me grin
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

your case is beyond me grin
ok. read Job 30:30 and Song of Solomon 1:5-6.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
ok. read Job 30:30 and Song of Solomon 1:5-6.

Who wrote those verses?
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
A deluded miscreant spotted.
yo piece of S H I T !!!!. dumb crazy dude, that's who you're.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

Who wrote those verses?
stop talking crap!! why don't u sit ur ass and read it in the Bible.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
777philosopher:
stop talking crap!! why don't u sit ur ass and read it in the Bible.

who wrote the bible?
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

who wrote the bible?
it was written by Black Hebrew Prophets. through visions from the Creator of Heaven and Earth, himself.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by kingsmaila(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Embrace Islam. It is the only RELIGION accepted by GOD.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by godfromGod: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingsmaila:
Can we talk?
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by ysyowel(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
demonic religiĆ³ns kills, islam kills, occultic kills, but Bible never encourages killing.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingsmaila:
lmao, u are such a bitch ass. u talking S H I T. I said all religions are demonic. leave ur f u c k I n g religions and serve the Creator of Heaven and Earth by following the 10 commandments in the book of exodus.
because Black people are the original Hebrew Israelites.
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by purem(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Dis guy yaff said it all

1 Like

Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
purem:
Dis guy yaff said it all
go away from here, you devil. it is only the only the New Testament that was forged by the Caucasian white people, and it is Fake. The Old Testament was written by Black Prophets. and it is only Legal Scriptures given by the Creator of Heaven and Earth. The Original Hebrew Israelites are Black People
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by bacladtv(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
purem:
Dis guy yaff said it all

SPECIAL INVITATION OF HEBREW ISREALITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WEST AFRICA ON NAIRALAND.

This is to use this opportunity to Thank YAH /GOD Almighty our Heavenly Father our Creator and Creator of Heaven and Earth for the great work of trying to WAKEUP our AFRICAN HEBREW ISRAELITE to know about our biblical forgot or lost Identity and forgot or lost Heritage which was prophecy in the bible that Israelite will loose their Identity and Heritage and our forgot/ lost IDENTITY / HERITAGE / which is to KEEP YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA

Please let come together and be of encouragement to each other because it can be very lonely on this journey of KEEPING YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT as HEBREW ISRAELITE blc not many of Africa Hebrew Israelite are interested to WAKEUP to accept that we are the Biblical Hebrew Israelite of the Bible.

Please as African Hebrew Israelite Brothers and Sisters our coming together will help us to help each other like d early church in d Book of ACT OF APOSTLE because no one was hungry or lack among them blc they are share what they have together and we can also work together as a team to WAKEUP our other AFRICA HEBREW ISRAELITE Brother and Sister that are still asleep through prayer and also feeding d poor.

Please our coming together will also help us to learn from each other biblical our forgot biblical Identity and Heritage and please I beg us not let our differences of in our believe put us away from each other because we are all searching biblical truth that we lost/forgot and we need each other.

Please I will like to suggest if we can FORM A WHATSAPP / SKYPE GROUP so that we can use it to KEEP THE SABBATH / FEAST WORSHIP/ FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER and share biblical scripture to keep Yah/God Command and Faith in Christ Yeshua.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please our POWER is in KEEPING YAH/GOD LAW and FAITH in CHRIST/YESHUA blc according to d scripture in d book Revelation 2:14 about Balaam blc Balaam was unable to curse Ancient Hebrew Israelite our forefather in wilderness until BALAAM REVEAL THEY MAKE THEM BREAK YAY/GOD COMMANDMENT IN TORAH and this is why AFRICAN COUNTRIES is suffering today blc Devil has TWISTED BIBLE to continue to make us to BREAK YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT in the CHURCHES Blc African Hebrew Hebrew Isrealite are d only people on earth SUFFERING FROM CURSE OF DEUTERONOMY 28:15- 68 Because we refuse to keep Yah/God Commandment and Faith Christ/Yeshua blc this is why GENTILE NATION ARE SUCCEEDING and PROSPEROUS Blc YAH/GOD COMMANDMENT WAS NOT GIVEN TO THEM.

BELOW ARE SUPPORTED BIBLE REFERENCES THAT WE NEED TO KEEP GOD/YAH COMMANDMENT

JOSHUA-1:8 NKJV REVELATION-14:12-NKJV REVELATION-22:14-NKJV

PSALM-1:2-3-NKJV ROMAN-2:13 NKJV

PLEASE ALSO READ ( ACT 21 )

TO SEE APOSTLE PAUL DOING ANIMAL SACRIFICE AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST/YESHUA AND PAUL WAS ALSO TAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN BECAUSE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WERE BLACK

Pls let meet on ( shaloms179@gmail.com )
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Horus(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Ban christianity
Re: Fake Religions-christianity Is Demonic by Auki: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Christianity started as a pure monotheistic religion before being diluted with Roman Paganism.

Jesus was a pious man who preaches against all polytheism and evils conduct of the Israelites. So calling him with unprintable names is not something that we as Muslims will accept.

Both Old testament and new testament are all revelation from God if you isolate the insertions therein. Both preach worship of One God, doing and encouraging all things good and avoiding bad.

(1) (Reply)

"Isn't The Bible Full Of Mistakes Since Men Wrote It?" / Christians Should Read This / Are Christians Condemned For Celebrating Christmas!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.