Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

If Only.... Love Poem By ODIMEGWU ONWUMERE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If Only.... Love Poem By ODIMEGWU ONWUMERE (533 Views)

My Only Love / My Love My All (world's Longest Love Poem) 2 / The Beautiful Love Poem Will Say Something To Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only.... Love Poem By ODIMEGWU ONWUMERE by prettyblaqy(f): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
If only my deepest heart can be heard through words, If only my heart full of words and imaginations can express itself Then you will understand how much you have occupied my heart Than words can possibly express. My words can be translated into many languages But you are the one who can translate my heart beat If only you can listen to my heart beat You will hear much music crooning in it. You cannot be expressed my mere words Even though words can make or mar a coward Your actions speak of how much I mean to you And words cannot express the much you have shared. I no longer see much other than: Your nose, pointing me to the world, Your hair, falling all the worries on your shoulder, Your picture, pointing that you appear the best. I was bereft of words, You have made me find one. If only my deepest heart can be heard through words, If only my heart full of words and imaginations can express itself Then you will understand how much you have occupied my heart Than words can possibly express. (c) Odimegwu Onwumere; August 3 2017.

(1) (Reply)

87 Year Old College Student, Rose / Lump In My Breasts?(true Story) / Boomerang!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.