Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

For Clean Looking Skin And Free Skin Care And Weightloss Tips GET IN HERE! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For Clean Looking Skin And Free Skin Care And Weightloss Tips GET IN HERE! (609 Views)

Flattummy And Weightloss Combo(most Effective Product) / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Clean Looking Skin And Free Skin Care And Weightloss Tips GET IN HERE! by balmofgilead: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
GOLD IN GARKI SERIES:LIFE OF AN ABUJA AJUWAYA!
Went to garki market in abuja the other day and in my search for almond and carrot essential oils i stumbled upon a shop owned by one lady who had flawlesss skin and She had very top quality products such as gluthathione and other natural skin whitening products and she mixes creams too!bought some nice things from her that are SUPER and were very affordable!she brings most of her things from lagos plus she is now super nice!she does home service too and deliveries!
Call her in case your interested!08033252432

Went to silverbird cinema yesterday to watch girls trip!guyssssss its a must watch mehn!laughed all the way while i and my friend ate free popcorns and drink plus yahooza suya!chaiii!yahooza suyaaaaaa is the bomb.com btw!
Re: For Clean Looking Skin And Free Skin Care And Weightloss Tips GET IN HERE! by balmofgilead: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
TIPS FOR THE DAY
INTERMITTENT FASTING AND LIME WATER

I have been religiously taking lime water and also intermittently fasting and the results i am seeing are tremendous to say the least both for my skin and weight.
What is intermittent fasting?
Summarily its a way of eating whereby you have a window of 8hrs to eat your healthy normal meals in reasonable quantities and the remaining 16 hours you tryyyy to eat nothing at all.
Depending on you,you can find the suitable time to fast.
For me,i eat from 1pm till 8(however i try to stop eating by 6)hard you say!but very worth it by the time you start looking like a million dollars without breaking the bank.

limes on the other hand are one of the cheapest(and i hope it remains that way)and over looked fruits ever!in the market its at almost every corner waiting to be bought and most times its overlooked compared to lemon.both lemon and lime are good but i prefer limes esp since its friendly to my pocket(for 100 naira you can get like 10 or more depending on your pricing power)
However make sure the ones you get are very juicy o.
This is what you do.
by now everyone should know how bad cold water is for your general well being after some research that has been comducted.so i make sure and i hope you do too,that i drink water only if its room temperature,warm or hot.
SAY NO TO COLD WATER
Try to get used to the taste of room temp. Water and you are on your way to excellent health
So you get your room temp water that fills a litre of water or less sha.squeeze in 2 lemons and drink!simple right. make sure you hydrate your body with this throughout the day and come and thank me.your body and skin will thank mee!

STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR EVERYONE ESP WE LADIES.too much uric acid which erodes the body and organs is as a result of refined sugar.this may lead to hormonal imbalance,weight gain,infertility etc.Original honey in small quantities is better!moderation is key in life.

i know all this may not be easy however try to withdraw and stop cold turkey if you love yourself.

with the above you would Loose weight ehhhhh people will start dobaleing you.then you make sure you add physical exercise such as jogging or skipping that strengthens the heart and aerates the skin.CONSISTENCY IS KEY guys!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, Please Pick Your Hair With More Care. / Lifestyle – 3 Companions You Need In Your Life / 5 Wardrobe Essentials For Every Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.