Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (60879 Views)

Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Russian woman, 30, faces execution for smuggling 3kg of cocaine into Vietnam 'after drugs were planted in her hand luggage by her Nigerian lover'

Maria Dapirka, 30, was caught with 3kg of cocaine on a flight from Singapore
*She has been in Vietnamese prison for three years and could face execution
*But Dapirka claims the cocaine was planted in her luggage by a former lover
*The man - known only as Nick - apparently seduces women into smuggling
*A 30-year-old Russian woman accused of being a cocaine mule faces the death penalty in Vietnam.

But Maria Dapirka, who has already written a 'farewell letter' to her mother, claims she was set up by her lover who posed as a top footballer.

Her lawyers have said she has accepted she may soon be executed, but still clings on to some hope she will be freed after three years in prison.

Dapirka, who lived in Thailand when she met her lover, known as Nick, was caught with almost 3kg of cocaine by Vietnamese customs on a flight from Singapore.

She said the cocaine was planted in her luggage by Nick - or 'Chib Eze' - who apparently has a penchant for seducing attractive young women before conning them into carrying drugs.

Dapirka's verdict and sentence was due to be handed down by a Vietnamese judge today in a Ho Chi Minh city court but the session was postponed 'for further investigation' for the fifth time.

In a letter to her mother Olga, a desperate Dapirka said she was ready for any decision by the court.

She wrote: 'Don't worry about me. I am fine. I am ready for any end. 'I hope you will manage to visit me.

'I've not seen you for four years. I miss you so much! Please take good care of your health.'

Her lawyer Sunkar Nurmagambetov said: 'We have received Maria's appeal.

'She addressed her family and said that she has not lost faith yet but realistically she understands there might be scenarios like a death sentence or life term.'

Before her arrest, she was a keen sportswoman who did not drink or smoke, he said.

'She has had to get used to the new conditions. She is trying to stay as optimistic as she can, but sometimes her mood can be quite low.'

Pro-Kremlin news site Mash in Russia published a picture purporting to be 'Nick', the man she accuses of framing her after they met in Thailand.

The Nigerian media has claimed the same man used different fake names to dupe dozens of other women with model looks to act as drugs mules. His real name is not known.

'What started as a beautiful love story for these innocent girls with model looks ended up into a nightmare on the death row on drug-trafficking charges,' reported NAIJ.com two years ago.

'All these beautiful girls have been duped into being drug mules by an elusive Nigerian drug baron, who pretended to be a professional footballer or a pro from the fashion industry.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837662/amp/Russian-woman-cocaine-mule-faces-possible-death-sentence.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Joseunlimited(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
sad fake true life story

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by iamJ(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
wonderment so person look this tin and still dated him

The guy is too ugly to be known self spit

Acidosis:
Bad luck for her.

Mavrodi of MMM scammed a lot of Nigerians and some committed suicide.

Nigeria 1: Russia 1
so u don make sense like this so?

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Acidosis(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bad luck for her.

Mavrodi of MMM scammed a lot of Nigerians and some committed suicide.

Nigeria 1: Russia 1

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by safiaaASSHOLE: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Developing the kremlin grin grin grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by midehi2(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just look at the guy's background and the babe's, its just a pity

23 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by SydneyBrown(f): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmm......nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Pebcak: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmm.. Tbis story get K leg Abeg.. Lots of things go don't add
Up...

14 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by adeniyi3971(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
angry
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by chinoxstock: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
His name is not known and somewhere you fools inserted eze to make it seem as if this useless boy is igbo.

Useless media!!
Zoo media!!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by kingxsamz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm finding it hard to believe this story oh...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by fitprince: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
chikuabiama of nnewi. see fine geh wey that useless negro come destroy. i always tell these girls, dont allow those Igbos negros mess with you. they only come to kill, steal and destroy. just look at this fine geh now. a useless ugly nigger ipod just wasted her precious life for nothing. i swear if only i fit trace that negro, i for revenge for her mama sake

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by osemoses1234(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nah dem

4 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by kingxsamz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
[s]
fitprince:
chikuabiama of nnewi. see fine geh wey that useless negro come destroy. i always tell there girls, dont allow those Igbos negros mess with you. they only come to kill, steal and destroy. just look at this fine geh now. a useless ugly nigger ipod just wasted her precious life for nothing. i swear if only i fit trace that negro, i for revenge for her mama sake[/s]

have sense idiot...
I said have sense

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by LexngtonSteele: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
No comments necessary

40 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by okooloyun1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Igbos I hail you... no place or life that you can't develop

12 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Johnnoah1st: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
headies tryna develop vietnam again

12 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by refreshrate: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
How this one take be Nigerian?
Someone who wanted to use you to courier drugs now told you his real country of origin?

Putin no go look this for having two levels of stewpidity!

5 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by kingxsamz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
osemoses1234:
Nah dem
na who?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by kingxsamz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
no comments necessary
ok
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hhmm....hmm shall i only say! Uwa nke sef!! Who can be trusted??

Maybe the tribalist below me
Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by JasonBLood: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ah so na Igbo shey dem use drug swear for this potor potor people.

13 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by josh123(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
How is it possible for him to date dat kind of cute babe?false story

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by noble71(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
This beautiful babe to be executed? embarassed make them give me am nah tongue, there is still hope for U beautiful lady........... Never Give Up!!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by LexngtonSteele: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017

grin ...Chib Eze.....grin

15 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
He truly looks like a top class footballer ............. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am ........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.