Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

See The Biggest Challenge DJ Mcprynzy Has Faced In His Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Biggest Challenge DJ Mcprynzy Has Faced In His Career (254 Views)

Meet Liquorose, Maria & Nini. The Ladies With The Biggest B00bs In Bbnaija 2021 / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Biggest Challenge DJ Mcprynzy Has Faced In His Career by campusmuster: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Team CM: Hello Sir, we are pleased to have you on Musterpreneurs. The program powered by CampusMuster to promote student and young entrepreneurs and their businesses and to motivate other youth to obtain skill acquisitions and self-empowerment for the betterment of our country and world at large.
Quest: Thank you.
Team CM: It is a pleasure to have you on the program, please tell us your name, school, your discipline and level.
Quest: I am Princewill Peter, a 400 level Chemical Engineering student of Akwa Ibom State University.
Team CM: Where are you from?
Quest: I am from Akwa Ibom State, Essien Udim LGA. Ami nde atagha ajen annang.
Team CM: Funny! we appreciate your sense of humour. Tell us about yourself?

See Full Below:
https://www.campusmuster.com/i-start-world-war-z-to-get-my-balance-young-dj-shares-success-story/

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Postgradute 2017/18 Screening Test Processing Fees And Payment Details / Business Analysis Fundamentals / 22,240 Kaduna School Pupils Receive N30m From World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.