Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. (3458 Views)

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Earn $25 As Sign-up: Receive Online Payment From Payoneer: A Step-by-step Guide / I Need Help Receiving Payment In EURO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
I am creating this page to help Nairalanders having any issue with receiving payment online globally, I initially thought this was no more problem in the Nigeria eCommerce sphere until I recently saw few people complaining about being paid from global platforms. I would like to take my time and address this once and for all. I have seen people creating Paypal account using shaded meanings/fake IPs to help Nigerians receive payment from foreign platforms. I would advise you stay away from such to avoid stories that touch especially when you are in need of a payment system that will serve you for a long time.

Now, I will be introducing you to a payment system ( online bank ) which legally accept Nigerians with no Strings attached. Payoneer is more of an online bank which allows users to send and receive payment globally, create an invoice, request payment, Use credit/debit Mastercard, GBTS and much more.

Payoneer is an established payment network, which caters for users such as, Freelancers, CPA/Affiliate marketer, eCommerce owners e.t.c and it is integrated with major platforms such as Amazon, Upwork, Fiverr, Airbnb, 99designs, iStockPhoto, ClickBank, Lazada, Wish and much more.
Payoneer also enables users to receive payments in currencies of their choice such as GPB, USD, JPY, EUR.

On this page, I will be focusing on how to:Sign Up, Receive money Into your Payoneer account, Request payment, Withdraw into your local bank account and Create an electronic invoice.

Sign Up Payoneer To sign up for Payoneer you a local bank account ( GTbank, First Bank, Fidelity, Diamond Bank etc ) and an identity card ( Divers license, Internation passport, National ID Card )
you can sign up immediately
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ncEO8QnaL-L633a48W8UmELY4s6Yq-Z5LlE2ovjhP4hHrTki0BzWB8b2JcFO0-qHiUlAmJxkZSt1XGCWkKgWWg2
Is better you learn more in other to sign up and use with easy.
In the signup form information such as local bank SWIFT code, IBAN Number will be asked, you can easily get this from google.
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Receive money Into your Payoneer account

This service provides international receiving accounts, allowing international companies to easily send you a local bank transfer – as if you were a local employee with a local bank account!
Currencies supported, USD, EUR, GBP, and JPY.

How does it work?

1. Log in to Payoneer.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ncEO8QnaL-L633a48W8UmELY4s6Yq-Z5LlE2ovjhP4hHrTki0BzWB8b2JcFO0-qHiUlAmJxkZSt1XGCWkKgWWg2

2. Select[b] Receive[/b] from the menu and then Global Payment Service.

3. Click the currency you would like to receive.

4. Send your client the details displayed (note that each currency has different details).

5. Once your client sends payment, the funds will be transferred directly to your Payoneer account.

6. Withdraw your earnings at any time to your local bank account or to the Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard®. It’s that simple!

If you’d like to offer your client, even more, ways to pay, simply request a payment directly from Payoneer and your client can pay via credit card, eCheck, and local bank transfer (via the Global Payment Service). This will be better discussed in Request Payment Section

Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Withdraw into your local bank account
To withdraw into your local bank account you will select Global Bank Transfer Service in Sign up for Payoneer option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAxF_90TkI

Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Request payment...Coming Up soon

Create an electronic invoice...Coming Up soon
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by doubleportion: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
can it be use to verify Paypal ?
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
doubleportion:
can it be use to verify Paypal ?
No, because they see each other as rivals. After getting a Payoneer account you will never bother verifying a PayPal account. Even if work with a company that those not pay with Payoneer, you can easily request payment from your Payoneer account then Payoneer will send the company a message on your behave requesting for your money.
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Alexbond:
No, because they see each other as rivals. After getting a Payoneer account you will never bother verifying a PayPal account. Even if work with a company that those not pay with Payoneer, you can easily request payment from your Payoneer account then Payoneer will send the company a message on your behave requesting for your money.

can i withdraw my adsense money with payoneer I have 3 payoneer cards and I want to link it with my adsense acc
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

can i withdraw my adsense money with payoneer I have 3 payoneer cards and I want to link it with my adsense acc
Yes, You can do that by requesting payment using Payoneer...I will explain how to request payment using Payoneer in the section above.
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by paulcr7: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have not been able to get my Nigeria Id card, I am stuck creating a payoneer account and my clients are asking for an account to pay to. I need help, what can I do
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Taeewo(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Alexbond:
I am creating this page to help Nairalanders having any issue with receiving payment online globally, I initially thought this was no more problem in the Nigeria eCommerce sphere until I recently saw few people complaining about being paid from global platforms. I would like to take my time and address this once and for all. I have seen people creating Paypal account using shaded meanings/fake IPs to help Nigerians receive payment from foreign platforms. I would advise you stay away from such to avoid stories that touch especially when you are in need of a payment system that will serve you for a long time.

Now, I will be introducing you to a payment system ( online bank ) which legally accept Nigerians with no Strings attached. Payoneer is more of an online bank which allows users to send and receive payment globally, create an invoice, request payment, Use credit/debit Mastercard, GBTS and much more.

Payoneer is an established payment network, which caters for users such as, Freelancers, CPA/Affiliate marketer, eCommerce owners e.t.c and it is integrated with major platforms such as Amazon, Upwork, Fiverr, Airbnb, 99designs, iStockPhoto, ClickBank, Lazada, Wish and much more.
Payoneer also enables users to receive payments in currencies of their choice such as GPB, USD, JPY, EUR.

On this page, I will be focusing on how to:Sign Up, Receive money Into your Payoneer account, Request payment, Withdraw into your local bank account and Create an electronic invoice.

Sign Up Payoneer To sign up for Payoneer you a local bank account ( GTbank, First Bank, Fidelity, Diamond Bank etc ) and an identity card ( Divers license, Internation passport, National ID Card )
you can sign up immediately
Is better you learn more in other to sign up and use with easy.
In the signup form information such as local bank SWIFT code, IBAN Number will be asked, you can easily get this from google.

I just received my payooneer last week but i dont do any online task, please how can i receive my first payment to activate it or can i buy payooneer direct for the first time from people selling on Nairaland or my first payment must be from a company. ..
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Taeewo:
I just received my payooneer last week but i dont do any online task, please how can i receive my first payment to activate it or can i buy payooneer direct for the first time from people selling on Nairaland or my first payment must be from a company. ..

It's not a must your first payment comes from a company, you can receive fund from other Payoneer users.
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Taeewo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Alexbond:

It's not a must your first payment comes from a company, you can receive fund from other Payoneer users.
Thanks sir, but after receiving, can i be sending out to other payooneer email also?
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by horlamilekan23: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
@OP is it true payoneer will request government ID for verification immediately I receive my first payment?
And do they accept NIMC for verification
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Taeewo:
Thanks sir, but after receiving, can i be sending out to other payooneer email also?
Yes, You can transfer to other Users.
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
horlamilekan23:
@OP is it true payoneer will request government ID for verification immediately I receive my first payment?
And do they accept NIMC for verification
You will need your government ID for registration not verification of payment.
Do you mean NIMC printout slip?
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by horlamilekan23: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Alexbond:
You will need your government ID for registration not verification of payment. Do you mean NIMC printout slip?
YES
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by horlamilekan23: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Alexbond:

You will need your government ID for registration not verification of payment.
Do you mean NIMC printout slip?

I have an account already but I was told by some individuals that I will need to verify the account before I could be allowed to transfer funds.
Re: Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. by Alexbond(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
horlamilekan23:

I have an account already but I was told by some individuals that I will need to verify the account before I could be allowed to transfer funds.
No need of verification before you can transfer funds...Since you have registered with a valid ID.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy And Sell Your Items On Facebook Marketplace / Kubwa-Abuja: Body Oil Perfumes @#1,200 Per One / Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.